PowerCommander help

Moparict

Donating Member
Registered
I will be running a 40 shot on a relatively stock Busa. Short stacks, airbox mod, extended 4 inches and -1 in the front. The instructions say to richen the fuel curve from 5000 and up at 100% throttle by 15%. If I just went in to the map provided by Dynojet for a stock busa and put "15 in the 100% slot from 5000 and up, would that be right??

i would suggest having the bike pro tuned at a shop that knows how to tune specifically for nitrous, i am rebuilding my motor right now from spraying too much on a dry system.

(JIMMY @ Sep. 06 2007,19:02) i would suggest having the bike pro tuned at a shop that knows how to tune specifically for nitrous,  i am rebuilding my motor right now from spraying too much on a dry system.
Were you running a PowerCommander and did you richen the map?

(JIMMY @ Sep. 06 2007,19:02) i would suggest having the bike pro tuned at a shop that knows how to tune specifically for nitrous,  i am rebuilding my motor right now from spraying too much on a dry system.
Nearest tuner I believe is about three hours away in Tulsa, OK. There are none I trust in Wichita, KS.

i was running a usbIII with the hub so i could switch the mapping just for the spray, i was running 114 cam 2 fuel adding fuel at wot throught the pwer commander. i learned my lesson and will be going to nitrous pistons, wet kit and adding a ignition retard syatem to spray safely

Not as reliable as you might think,on the 02 and up if you max the injectors they shut down.

You want to add 15 to the values in the base map. For Example, if you have a 10 you would change it to 25. If you have a -5, you would change it to 10.

Do not just change all the numbers to 15.

PC instructions for NOS state to increase high RPM band by increasing fuel by 2 bars for 40 shot... Don't really want to look it up again, but you can find it in there some where...

Cloud

(Ryan Schnitz @ Sep. 07 2007,09:38) You want to add 15 to the values in the base map.  For Example, if you have a 10 you would change it to 25.  If you have a -5, you would change it to 10.

Do not just change all the numbers to 15.
Sorry I didn't make that clear. That's what I did.

Went 9.84 @ 146.87mph. My 60' sucked...1.71 and since my airshifter quit, I had to foot shift. Thanks for all the help.

(Moparict @ Sep. 10 2007,09:11) Went 9.84 @ 146.87mph.  My 60' sucked...1.71 and since my airshifter quit, I had to foot shift.   Thanks for all the help.
beerchug.gif

Looking good!

im running at +10% with no airfilter.this was professionally tuned for spray and found to be the best combo for me.
get it professionally tuned by someone who deals with NOS setups

I'm thinking I'm going to have to road trip to Tulsa, OK or Texas to get a good tune. About time for a vacation I suppose.
beerchug.gif

Back