Need help please!

ncdogman

Registered
hey everyone. i have an 06 busa with a full muzzy exhaust and a power commander. this is my problem...in very low rpms (like riding through a shopping center), the bike wants to slightly bogg in and out. but once i get the rpms up (say like 4000 or above) the powerband smoothes out fine. im running 93 octane also. so i called dynojet up since im running their map and they told me that i could slightly raise the low rpm setting on the power commander box to lean it out some and this should help. needless to say it didnt. now this is also what i tried today....i ran 100 octane (oxygenated) gas in it and the problem is much worse. however, once i get above 5000 rpm the bike runs super hard. what can i do to solve this low rpm bogg problem? is it to rich still in the low range? like i was saying, im running the map from powercommand thats for the 02-06 busa with a full muzzy and a stock air filter. thanks guys!

I have an 06 full muzzy & pc3. I don't have that problem. I noticed it a little before the pc3, but not since then

I was going to suggest trying a couple tanks of 87, no alcohol
all_coholic.gif

Back