Power Commander

mr8ball

Registered
Where is the best place to get one? I talked with two brothers and my bike has started to have a little studder or hesatation when i take off on a normal ride. At TB They told me about a Juice Box but i am thinking i would rather have a Power Commander. I feel i can do more with it. The only mod i have done to my bike in the slipon's but might make a few more changes after i get a PC. Thanks in advance

Brendas_Car_002RS.jpg

I have slip-ons also, but never had any hesitation or studdering. The factory ECU works great, you may be having other trouble. Just my
2cents.gif

I just installed a set of R-77 slip-ons and was wondering if I needed a PC as well.
The bike appears to run fine so far with no flat spots or stumbles so I will keep it as is for now...

I just started having this trouble with mine. It might be something else but i am not sure what to look for. I am going on what the people at TB told me. I only have 4500 miles on it. The bike is just not as crisp like it was at first. Any suggestions on what other things to try or look for? Thanks in advance

Brendas_Car_002RS.jpg

Shouldn't need a PC for the mod you did, I have a R-77 F/S C/F and no PC runs like a scolded dog, or Falcon.
thumb_up.gif

Where is the best place to get one? I talked with two brothers and my bike has started to have a little studder or hesatation when i take off on a normal ride. At TB They told me about a Juice Box but i am thinking i would rather have a Power Commander. I feel i can do more with it. The only mod i have done to my bike in the slipon's but might make a few more changes after i get a PC. Thanks in advance
You are running 93 octane, correct? when I used 87 a couple of times mine did the same thing. It was also pinging a little. Found out it wasnt worth the $1 savings.

You are running 93 octane, correct? when I used 87 a couple of times mine did the same thing. It was also pinging a little. Found out it wasnt worth the $1 savings.
Yes i run the best 93 i can find. Maybe it just needs to be rung out real good. It has been a while. Its had to much around here. I just got two tickets last month. Not on my busa! So i am kind of Leary of doing much ya know. I am going to ride some today and see if its still doing it. Thanks for the help

On my GSXR 1000, the power commander made a huge improvement. The throttle response was rough before, now it is clean and smooth and predictable. As soon as I get the new TiForce exhaust, I am going to go with a power commander.

I think i am going to get it as well. I am going to put the K&N Filter hit on also and i was told that i would need the PC if i do that. I do want the clean smooth feeling again. Thanks for all the help, Doug

DSC_0003RS.jpg

I think i am going to get it as well. I am going to put the K&N Filter hit on also and i was told that i would need the PC if i do that. I do want the clean smooth feeling again. Thanks for all the help, Doug

DSC_0003RS.jpg

Back