Power commander with voodoo exhaust

eibiskit

Registered
Just wondering if anyone is running a power commander with there voodoo exhaust and if so is I making that much of a difference. Also is so which map did u use

Voodoo exhausts are the absolute worst exhausts you could possibly put on a bike. They do nothing performance wise and only make a ton of noise :banghead: The guys who run voodoos have triple chrome layered bikes with fat 300 tires and television screens in their passenger seats..... All show n no Go:rulez: So if you only putt around town and rev your bike @ stop lights to get attention you don't really need a map or proper tune 4 ur bike. That's why there's no maps 4 those pipes cause them bikes get trailered everywhere so there's no real need for power or fuel adjustments. Probably get better results putting your stock exhaust back on and tuning the PC with that :whistle:

There are no maps per say for Voodoo exhaust, you need to get the bike tuned for them.
And at that they are the worst idea for an exhaust as well as for performance, but to each his own!

Just wondering if anyone is running a power commander with there voodoo exhaust and if so is I making that much of a difference. Also is so which map did u use

A good tuner can make a significant and noticeable difference with even the stock exhaust - we have seen as much as an 8 hp difference on STOCK busas, proving that the factory tune sucks to start with . . . so yes, you should get it tuned. :poke:

is that really true voodoo is that bad.personally i never liked the sound of them but didnt know they didnt have a map

Did you not read the previous comments.....???

Voodoo sucks in every category :rulez:

Made crappy....Sounds crappy....and your bikes performance or lack there of will reflect the same

this is my first bike so have no reference but where does brocks stand in the performance area.i have a alien head and i love the sound

AH is in the tops and should make 12-15 RWHP. I could not find the full voodoo system on their website :laugh: and on other websites I could not find any performance information. Dynojet does have a base map for the AH, obviously a tune and someone unleashing the ECU would be your best bet.

ok what does tuning involve and what is the ecu.and how much for both services.is that the rev limiter or govenor

The ECU can be shipped and reprogrammed to remove restriction, etc. One of our sponsors is doing that for $50 right now. There's a lot that can be done or rather undone. I know for a fact that my secondary flys open extremely slow. Toward the end of the quarter mile my bike gets a huge kick in the butt out of no where.

The tune requires a dyno and runs anywhere from $250 - $350. Make sure the tuner has a great reputation or you could be pissing your money away.

The ECU can be shipped and reprogrammed to remove restriction, etc. One of our sponsors is doing that for $50 right now. There's a lot that can be done or rather undone. I know for a fact that my secondary flys open extremely slow. Toward the end of the quarter mile my bike gets a huge kick in the butt out of no where.

The tune requires a dyno and runs anywhere from $250 - $350. Make sure the tuner has a great reputation or you could be pissing your money away.

POWERHOUSE is de-restricting and flashing Busa ecus for $40 until the end of December. It is part of our holiday sale . . . the price will then go back up to $50. Your speed limiter is disabled, rev limit increased slightly, timing is optimized and modified for better throttle response among other things that can be done depending on whether you have a Gen 1 or Gen 2. Anyone can contact me directly to discuss the many options available through the ecu flash itself. And yes, DO3 is entirely correct on Gen 2 secondary flies and the need to use a tuner with a good rep . . . you will be happy you did. Good luck! :beerchug:

$40 to edit an ECU???.... You are a mad man Frank! For that price I don't see why everyone on the planet doesn't have you do this.

Back