VooDoo Exhaust

Hesitate

Registered
So guys, I have been himming and hawing on what to do. I have my Muzzy 4to 1 full exhaust. But I am a short exhaust kind of guy. I built my moto gp exhaust for my CBR954RR. But for the Busa, I think I want to go the correct way. I want a VooDoo full system. I need ot in chrome for sure to keep the shine on. Anyone else have a full kit? Let me know how you like it.
Anyone have a kit, not like it, and want a full Muzzy kit to trade???:laugh:

I think that should have named it DooDoo instead of voodoo. I would cut down your muzzy if you wanted a shorter muffler. It will change to look's if that's what you want. The bike will make more power with the muzzy full system on it. The big engines like the muffler with some volume in it.

It literally blows my mind that not only is that company still in business but we get newb after newb buying these autozone exhaust tip/clamp pieces of chit :banghead:

Go to any bike forum and look at any badazz bike and I can guarantee that a "Doodoo" exhaust wont be on there......... The only bikes you see running this garbage are chromed stretched out trailer queens with a 330 rear tire and 0 miles on the odometer

If you want a shorty exhaust, if you want to be seen and heard, if you want to actually gain HP from the money you spent then buy a damn Brocks Alien Head and be done with it :whistle:

Go with the Brock's Alien Head or Alien Head 2, if you want Chrome they are practically giving the Alien Head 1 systems away on Brock's Performance Website's Clearance section right now....

You guys are right, I was just looking at my Muzzy and it is just too damn long! I think im just going to drill the rivets, and shorten it. I know it will make me happier when its not so long!

I have had my alienhead and I LOVE IT! I used the tune that came with it and it runs so smooth. Oh, and its LOUD! I love it!
Spend good money on a good product. I have had mine for a year and a half and havent even gotten close to getting tired of it.

For you Alienhead owners. If you were riding for 6-8 hours straight, does it become over baring? (noise level that is).. I have a Yoshi slipon and love the sound. Sounds good and doesn't leave my ears ringing after a full day's trip.

For you Alienhead owners. If you were riding for 6-8 hours straight, does it become over baring? (noise level that is).. I have a Yoshi slipon and love the sound. Sounds good and doesn't leave my ears ringing after a full day's trip.
If I'm going on a long ride I put my plug in and it cuts a few decibels off. It also depends on the helmet.

^^^exactly.... don't matter what exhaust your running if your gonna be riding it ALL day long common sense says 2 put a pair of plugs in :whistle:

Back