Power Commander V Water Issues?

gfunko

Registered
Has anyone had any issues with getting their PCV wet? I've seen mix thoughts on it not having issues to people using ziplock bags or pelican cases? I know the tail isn't completely sealed off from getting water in.

I've been running a PC in the trunk of my '08 for six years, been in the ran hundreds of times, rode in a deluge from Robbinsville NC to Spartanburg SC last year , where my nervous wreck of a wife made me park the bike.

So my thoughts are call or message dynojet, but unless you ride your bike into a river, you'll probably be fine. My thoughts :laugh:

Honestly it's a case by case basis.... Some like Dado have rode with them in hurricanes and had no problems and others had them chit the bed from just spraying off their bike with a garden hose. Just Google PC problems and you'll see what I mean. No rhyme or reason to it??

Back when I was running 1 I put a ziplock back over it then zip tied it shut.

I'd be careful with plastic bags, they're a source of condensate, just a thought, I've used them to try and save cell phones before when caught in the rain, foggy wet mess by time I got home. I don't have the answer for a method of protection.

Back