Powdercoating wheels

riccoh

Registered
working on the 06 (and I tought about leaving it stock) but since I have a spare set of fairings decided to go with flat black/white color choice (still waiting on the body to get done-yes it will be plasti-dipped). I will be keeping the factory farings intact just in case i decide to go back to stock but for now this is all I have done, and she only has 5k miles so not a bad start, opinions welcomed.
here is what I've done so far:
Spingel Blk/Red stailess brake and clutch lines
Black/Red Shorty Pazzo Levers
Blk/Red Vortex Swing arm spools
Zero Gravity D/B light smoke windscreen
Rear view mirrors from GSXR-1000
MOTOTEK Gen I undertal with LED lights
Switchback LED front turn signal/running lights
6000k HID kit
Full AKRAPOVIC Titanium/Carbon fiber single sided exhust
Power Commander III USB mapped
Speedo Healer
Custom Tobin Seat
Custom Gauges
Leather Tank bra
Chrome Fairing screens

DSCN0126.jpg

DSCN0125.jpg

DSCN0131.jpg

working on the 06 (and I tought about leaving it stock) but since I have a spare set of fairings decided to go with flat black/white color choice (still waiting on the body to get done-yes it will be plasti-dipped). I will be keeping the factory farings intact just in case i decide to go back to stock but for now this is all I have done, and she only has 5k miles so not a bad start, opinions welcomed.
here is what I've done so far:
Spingel Blk/Red stailess brake and clutch lines
Black/Red Shorty Pazzo Levers
Blk/Red Vortex Swing arm spools
Zero Gravity D/B light smoke windscreen
Rear view mirrors from GSXR-1000
MOTOTEK Gen I undertal with LED lights
Switchback LED front turn signal/running lights
6000k HID kit
Full AKRAPOVIC Titanium/Carbon fiber single sided exhust
Power Commander III USB mapped
Speedo Healer
Custom Tobin Seat
Custom Gauges
Leather Tank bra
Chrome Fairing screens

Looks nice. I have the black gray silver version of the 06.. needing to do some mods to it.. or should say wanting to..lol.. ive got no cut frame sliders on it. run track take offs. K & N air filter, had ECM remapped as had some aftermarket cans on it but they made it run like crap so took em off and have stock on until i can afford a good set. I want to go black chrome on the wheels tho i do like the white.. not sure if the white would go good with my ride tho..

fairing screens are the right ones.. truste me there is no way the gen II will fit.. I have a set of those as well in case i get a gen II after this one. as for the body you can see is the tail and sides are from a 07 (olso have the black nose and fender) but havent found a tank yet.
As for black chrome, had that on the 07.. adds a nice touch, but dont do the rear sets on blk chrome.. it changes color and it anoyed me.. just my .2c

Back