more pictures of the Money PIT

riccoh

Registered
well I tought I was going the right way about 3 weeks ago with the chrome stuff. Mind that is very hard to get parts to hawaii without giving up your first born.... so my local parts shop decided to start trickling in some black chrome....
here is the 07 with 9k miles on the clock, had to go with new tires for a rainy season so I got the pirelli corsaIII, change the oil, K&n filter and plugs (again since everything was out).
and just added:
1. Black chrome wheels, :batman:
2. Black swing arm plate relocator with Bolt/FX led plate bolts
3. Black pazo levers again, (blk, gold, diamond, blk) 4th time in months
4. Mototek undertail:poke:
5. Bullets type DOT lenses for the undertail
6. 8k HID low beam to match the switchbacks
7. Lights dead switch... don't ask, but here in a small island we need it:laugh:
8. switchback led(30) running lights:cheerleader:
9. Relay flasher to retain the OEM blinking rate

THANKS to all of you with the now how, you guys really make it easy for the rest of us....if I could only get back the money a threw away at the stealership on basic maintenance.... ex $230.00 for oil change and lub job

bp1.JPG

bp2.JPG

bp3.JPG

bp5.JPG

bp4.JPG

board 45.JPG

board 48.JPG

Looking good...and if you think of it as a money pit call it a hobby because hobbies are money vampires, but it is fun while it lasts.

in the great scheme .. i would have to call wifey a hobbie....:laugh:

I will start my research because it's time for some much needed peformance upgrades. Really boring getting to the rev lim on stock motor. So will be looking for full exhust, pcIII, ignition module, 80shot wet kit and accessories to make it all work. I really wish there was a single gauge to monitor EGT, A/F, ET. then again im really getting into a lot of trouble as it is. you should see my latest ticket.
My lawyer loves me. A few months ago he got me a 82k settlement and I drop 5k back to him for prepay legal fees on incidentals, he tought I was joking when he put it on paper for a 36 months service. I think i'm on the winning streak this year alone. lots of fines, no community service and no point deducted. now every now and then I just go to the court house with some coffee and misubi as I pretty much now most of them there.:beerchug:

fly me to Hawaii I'll change the oil for free
Posted via Mobile Device

Back