Custom FacePlates, Who, Where, HOW???

FAKK2

Registered
NEED Templates TO MAKE CUSTOM FACEPLATES!!! WHERE DOES ONE GET THEM?

Were is the WEB Site to the manufacture of reverse glow/el glow? to do 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 etc.. color Faceplates. From total black faces with multi colors and detail to simple stock type faceplates, or who can do such detail?

Want to do Something like this:

I am seeking someone who makes them or someplace that sells a kit with templates of them, I would like to have a 6 or so colored Black faced Gauge(day and night black) done like this...

A custom 220 mph face plate in STOCK FONT, Speedo, Tach, Fuel, Temp Guages on my 2004 HayaBusa. Black FACE Plates(DAY & NIGHT), and light up in the following colors, Green font/Lines for MPH, Blue KPH, TACH Numbers and Lines, GREEN From 0-9,000 RPM and YELLOW from 9,000 RPM to the Start of The REDLINE, and RED Numbers and Lines(#'s and lines, NOT A LINE) to end of gauge, As well as a Green line on the TEMP GAUGE, from Cold to 1/8 before it hits red zone will be YELLOW, then Red for Hot, As well as on the FUEL GAUGE a Green Line from Full to 7/8, Last 1/8 before STOCK RED ZONE will be in YELLOW then the stock RED ZONE for Needing Fuel. Also This is to light up in these colors day and night using stock lights to illuminate the colors, as well as a few centimeters of clear under were the Needles of all 4 face plates are attached for my Illuminating needles, The TACH is to read in 100, 500 and 1K RPM Incraments, The Speedo is to read in 1, 5 and 10 MPH incraments and KPH to read in 5(little lines) & 10(Dots) KPH Incraments. Can it be done??? Or how much can be done?

OR THIS one I found on here too:

A custom 220 mph face plate, Black FACE Plates(DAY & NIGHT) or Reverse glow with 6 colors or more on it, As well as Stock FONT'S/Lines(Another words other than symbols/colors and names the faces will look totally stock, except be in colors and all described below...)FOR ALL 4 GAUGES. This is to glow like this day and night using stock lights to illuminate it as well as a few centimeters of clear under the Needles of all 4 face plates for my Illuminating needles.

<span style='color:blue'>Speedometer Face Plate:</span><span style='color:red'>220 Mph, ALL GREEN Font/Lines for Mph, BLUE
Kph (with Circlular line as well with dots(for 0
10 20 30 Kph ect...) indicating that speed and
1/2 the lines of the 5-15-25 to 225, as well a
1/4 lines for every 1 Mph as in 1 2 3 4 Mph.
(single Mph should be half of 5 15 25 35 215
225 Mph, Factory 5 and 10 to 215 and 220
should be factory size.). Comming out for
every 5 Mph equavilent( 5 15 25 35 Kph ect.
..). But (0 10 20 30 #'s are shown not the 5
Kph increment, lines will indicate each 5...
Also above the Kph "HEAVY METAL"(Blood a
font, RED Color) inscribed on it in RED...
GSX1300R Symbol in Blue/Limited Edition
in RED</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Tachometer Face Plate:</span><span style='color:red'>Numbers and Lines (lines are in 100 Rpm Not 500
Rpm(100 Rpm lines half of 500 Rpm Lines, 500
Rpm lines like stock size are from Factory, 1K
Rpm lines Full Like Factory Stock ones)), GREEN
From 0-8,999 RPM and YELLOW from 9K RPM to
the Start of The Factory/Stock REDLINE, and RED
Numbers/Lines (#'s and lines, NOT A LINE) to
end of gauge, Hayabusa Symbol.</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Fuel Face Plate:</span><span style='color:red'>Green F and line till 1/8 then from 1/8 to End will
be a YELLOW Line and then the RED Zone/MARK
will be RED along with a RED E. Marks done in
1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 7/8, Full Mark. Symbol For
Fuel/Gas Pump done in AMBER.</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Temp Face Plate:</span><span style='color:red'>LIGHT BLUE C and line till 1/8 then from 1/8 to End will
be a YELLOW line and then the RED Zone/MARK
will BE RED along with a RED H. Sysmbol For
Temp/Thermometer done in Either ICE BLUE or
Light BLUE Symbol.</span>

That's a whole lot of information for a single post! You may want to search the board for threads on this. There are a bunch. You can check out <a href="http://www.speedhut.com">Speed Hut<a>, <a href="http://www.bluegauges.com">Blue Gauges<a>, or <a href="http://www.pimpgauges.com">Pimp Gauges<a>. There are probably others out there, but that's all I can remember right now.

Already did all those
sad.gif

Back