Powder Coating

B@DA$$08BUS@

Donating Member
Registered
If anyone needs powder coating done, just let me know, or click on the link in my signature area. This guy does all my powder coating and he does incredible and is very reasonably priced. Before you go to some schmuck that does it in his garage for dirt cheap contact this guy or me.

Here is the latest thing, before and after. I am taking a few pieces there this week or next for him to do. I am taking front and rear sets in this winter for him 2 do.
It is almost impossible to color match sprayed on paint because the difference in application and chemetics of it, but can get pretty damn close.

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

yeah I want to get my rearset done that orange color or semi gloss black at some point

sorry, but I'm one of those schmucks that does it in his garage. I only do it for myself, mostly though. It's another great stress reliever. lol

looks good though. :beerchug:

pipe looks loud.

sorry, but I'm one of those schmucks that does it in his garage. I only do it for myself, mostly though. It's another great stress reliever.

+1 and if that makes me a schmuck oh well :moon:

Last edited:
Here is the latest thing, before and after. I am taking a few pieces there this week or next for him to do. I am taking front and rear sets in this winter for him 2 do.
It is almost impossible to color match sprayed on paint because the difference in application and chemetics of it, but can get pretty damn close.

WOW, Looks Great :bowdown: is that an EXACT MATCH on the color orange off the bike?

How loud is that M4 pipe?

I dont think they are very loud, but my wifee syas they are loud. I am trying to get a sound clip of them to put on here, but no luck, all I have is my phone and if the wind is blowing any at all, you can hear the wind over the pipes.

sorry, but I'm one of those schmucks that does it in his garage. I only do it for myself, mostly though. It's another great stress reliever. lol

looks good though. :beerchug:

pipe looks loud.

No disrespect intended, you know what I mean. I was just referring to the one's that just do a half @$$ job(not that they all do, because one has to start somewhere).:whistle:

WOW, Looks Great :bowdown: is that an EXACT MATCH on the color orange off the bike?

No not an exact match, but pretty darn close. you can never get an EXACT powder coat to match a custome paint color, different aoolication and chemetics of "paint". You can get a paint to match a powder coat, but not the other way. And that is of you have the color professionally gunned with those paint spectrum camera's.

No not an exact match, but pretty darn close. you can never get an EXACT powder coat to match a custome paint color, different aoolication and chemetics of "paint". You can get a paint to match a powder coat, but not the other way. And that is of you have the color professionally gunned with those paint spectrum camera's.

I beg to differ,I have a bike i just did that we painted it first and did pc after and they are exactly the same...spindrifted it and all...

send me any painted part and i will send you a matching pc part back to match it,it takes time but can be done...

Last edited:
I beg to differ,I have a bike i just did that we painted it first and did pc after and they are exactly the same...spindrifted it and all...

send me any painted part and i will send you a matching pc part back to match it,it takes time but can be done...

So you can exact match the orange, how about the black with the blue metal flake? I would love to see that! They have two different chemical make ups. In my opinion that is like saying I can gring corn into flour and it will be the same as wheat flour.

Last edited:

Quick question. 1:If you mix 2 liquids, what happens? If you mix 2 solids, What happens?

1. The two liquids combine to make a different color.
2. The two solids are still the same color, you may have an appearance of a different color but they are still the same colors as before mixing.

That is why you can not EXACT color match (liquid) sprayed on paint with (Dry)Powder coated paint

Back