Gpmo

Registered
I have poked around other forums for Motor sports over the last 10 years or so and i find it rather amazing how much people post here. Most general brand forums dont have as much traffic as this site let alone specific make. You guys are impossible to keep up with lol. I'm starting to think Busa riders are more obsessed with their ride than others are. :) Just a random musing.

Keep up the posts and information flow

Gpmo

I'm starting to think Busa riders are more obsessed with their ride than others are.

What's it to ya?!? :laugh:

We have a strong sense of community here. The Busa may be the center of it all, but there's a lot more to the group. Lots of great people here for sure. :beerchug:.

For sure CattanoogaBusa. I sure am a fanatic about the bike but love ALL the info on this site. Politics, GEN2 , Trips and touring and lots of random topics make the .org the place to be.

obsessed? us? i don't see why anyone would think that! ok, gotta go see what else has been posted while i was typing this :thumbsup:

:welcome: to the board :beerchug:

I think its great. I have learned so much about my bike and gear and tips from day one it has been great. The community seems much stronger than i had expected. I hope to get to meet some of ya all in the future and maybe do some rides.

I think its great. I have learned so much about my bike and gear and tips from day one it has been great. The community seems much stronger than i had expected. I hope to get to meet some of ya all in the future and maybe do some rides.

Spring Bash (the two final weekends in April) :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

I would really love to make it to that. My vacation is already planned one week in seattle and one week riding Co,Wyo, and Ut. Maybe i should have a "sick" week...

I generally only visit this site and an Rc crawler site on a daily basis. But mainly here though i have been bad about logging in every time.

As far as the bike goes, its interesting that people i meet on the street that also ride one are excited just to be in contact with another busa rider. i like it. busabook = :thumbsup:

So you can teach me how to fix my axial ax10 then??

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

So you can teach me how to fix my axial ax10 then??

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Sure could let me know what going on. I have been in the hobby for awhile and have some descent parts hook ups.. also may have some of them kickin it in my parts bin.

I generally only visit this site and an Rc crawler site on a daily basis. But mainly here though i have been bad about logging in every time.

As far as the bike goes, its interesting that people i meet on the street that also ride one are excited just to be in contact with another busa rider. i like it. busabook = :thumbsup:

I didnt know there were RC crawlers, thats awesome!!!:beerchug:

Back