Pashnit's Lucky Number 5000 Posts

pashnit

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
Hey gang, just wanted to say thanks for the last 5000 posts.

Showed up here in 2003 dreaming of BUsas after selling my ZX-11D. FJ1200 before that when it was the hot bike. Wanted that Busa ever since 1999 when they first came out. I think it was 2 years of salivating before I finally was ready.

I was like a lot of newbs here combing thread for mods and drooling over a pics. I had a list of mods a page long before I even bought the Busa.

Joined up and posted that I was looking to buy a '00 Blue/Silver, a rather specific request. A member from LABusas emailed me to let me know there was that exact bike about 100 miles from me, what luck. Bought it & a few months later started the Pashnit Touring Co. using the Busa to lead all the tours. This bike has been featured in SportBike Magazine & several others, been on TV and taken me all over the state as I spend about a month of each year riding.

Never would have imagined the busa obsession would have grown into what it is today 8 yrs later starting a company to sell Hayabusa parts. After 5 yrs of being a member here, I became one of sponsors of the site. We've done more group buys, promos & deals than I can count for the members here. We're coming up on Invoice #10,000 real soon so I have many to thank who've opted to use us as their source for parts and bolt on goodies.

So a special thanks to Doug, the admins and all the members here that I've gotten to know through the years.

Got my toaster. :cheerleader:

displayimage.php

congrats :beerchug: also, thank you for everything you've done for the site and for each of us :bowdown:

Thank YOU Tim. The pics of your tours make me want to ride to California and spend the week riding with you.

Congrats Tim, on your post count and your business. I really enjoy looking at your pics and All the rides that you post up. Keep up the good work and I will be looking forward to seeing more of your pics from this years Pashnit tours.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll see you in a couple of months and congrats! Doyle

Back