Posting too much! ……Me?....Maybe

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
So, the boss wanted me to write a professional letter to our customers asking for feedback to suit our customer satisfaction and continuous improvement sections of the Quality manual.

The letter should have looked something like this:

Dear Valued Customer,
BrandX, Inc. would like to thank you for your continual support and being part of our success.
Here at BrandX we are committed to customer satisfaction through continual improvements to our processes and products, while delivering quality parts and tooling, on time, to our customers.

To help focus our endeavors, we would like to ask for some feedback in regards to BrandX Industries’ performance as one of your approved suppliers.
We can utilize the feedback metrics to not only monitor our performance to our customers, but to also strive to continually improve.

Thank you for your time, and all feedback is greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact myself with any questions or concerns at (xxx) xxx-xxx

Thank you,
BrandX Industries, Inc.

But I have been posting and responding to so many threads lately, that it came out looking like this:

Hey mang, S’up?
WTH, haven’t seen ya round here much lately, what’d think of that last project I did for ya?:dunno:

My boss is hitting me up to get some shid done on our system, so help a brother out and throw a little luv my way, will ya! :thumbsup:

Hope all’s good with you and boys over their. Heard your business is in the crapper, prayers sent for a recovery from this sucky economy. I feel you’re pain bro!

Let’s get together sometime and do a little > :beerchug:

Take care, and ride safe,
Bubba

I was looking for the New Post button when I hit send by accident.
I realized what I had done, and was sweating bullets until I received the following response.

Bubba Bro, what’s Sup wit cha!
Had to let some dead weight go from work, now I am so busy I can’t see straight, I ain’t got time to do nuttin. :banghead:
+1000 about the boss, mine’s a real azzhat and never gives time to do my own work.
I’ll throw a little luv your way, and you can pay it forward later.
Good hearing from ya, meng. :thumbsup:
How’s the Busa treatin you? My 14 is in the shop again, :banghead: One day brother me and you. :beerchug:
Later ya hoon,
Jimmyjack14

Saved by the board, again!

:rofl: thanks for the laugh Bubba... I find myself talking like that in letters home to parents too!!

:rofl: thanks for the laugh Bubba... I find myself talking like that in letters home to parents too!!

Funny, the other day the boss asked me to contact a customer about something and I actually said, "Sure, I'll shoot him a PM right away". I thought I was gonna get fired right there!:laugh:

He did not even flinch! What a noob!:rofl:

(ring, ring)

"Scar"

"<ahem> I mean...good afternoon. This is Tom." :rofl:

I gotcha, Bubba.

(ring, ring)

"Scar"

"<ahem> I mean...good afternoon. This is Tom." :rofl:

I gotcha, Bubba.

The operator paged on the loud speaker today: Pick up, line one
AND I ANSWERED:
This is BUBBA,
The customer was not amused!

awesome! I find myself having to edit some emails I'm writing these days too.... amazing that certain org friendly spelling clears the corp mail filters :whistle:

We gonna do the :beerchug: next weekend in SoCal? :thumbsup:

Back