Postal Needs Your Help -- Anyone know

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
If anyone knows this eBay member (dallass123) from TX please let me know. Don't want to jump to conclusions yet, but so far I have not seen my set of swing arm extensions that I bought from him. It has been two weeks and no product. He says he has the tracking number but can't find it, it is lost in his truck. I have sent him two messages via eBay in the last week but he has not responded.

Thanks.

Postal.

banghead.gif

I just hope you paid through paypal. At least that way, you can get your $$$ back after you file a complaint.

Sux Bro... If he's screwed ya, at least you can be certain that Karma will deal with him harshly.

Thieving scumbags always find misery...

Happen to have any details that might help us people in Dallas figure out who he is and what's going on with him?

+1 I'd start the dispute process.

+1 on filing a dispute. Don't let your 30 days expire. You can always withdraw if it arrives.

I have a set here Tom, youre welcome to them,I just need an addy.

Man NJ, you da MAN.
bowdown.gif

thumb_up.gif
By the way you wouldn't happen to have a spare 08 Org/Blk Busa sitting around would you.
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone! You all rock! You especially NitrosJ!

I am starting the dispute today, I did pay through PayPal. I am still hoping this guy comes through though.

P.

beerchug.gif

Well, no sooner did I post here than I got a message from dallass123 via my FleaBay account. He did ship and he did provide a tracking number. It looks like he shipped via USPS Parcel Post (a method I highly do not recommend, slowest of slow, and good chance of being lost or damaged at one of our Bulk Mail Centers, and yes I work for the USPS). If it isn't lost I should have the package in a few days. If it is lost then I'll have to see if he insured them. Geeeezzz!

banghead.gif

P.

Well, no sooner did I post here than I got a message from dallass123 via my FleaBay account. He did ship and he did provide a tracking number. It looks like he shipped via USPS Parcel Post (a method I highly do not recommend, slowest of slow, and good chance of being lost or damaged at one of our Bulk Mail Centers, and yes I work for the USPS). If it isn't lost I should have the package in a few days. If it is lost then I'll have to see if he insured them. Geeeezzz!

banghead.gif

P.
I feel your pain. I also work for the USPS. BMC lose or damge ?
laugh.gif

I have a set here Tom, youre welcome to them,I just need an addy.
Dude, you must have wings on your back huh? Funny thing is that every time I see NJ do this...I get a tear in my eye. Man you continue blessing people like this, and it's an awesome feeling to hear about these things. GOD definitely has a spot for you in his kingdom.
clap.gif

Update: got the package. Took two weeks to get here. Parts (4-6" swing arm extensions) were scratched from poor packaging (they basically just rattled around in the box). Some hardware is missing, so now I can't even use the FRIGGIN swing arm extensions. Also, the guy was supposed to drop $20.00 in the box to square up our deal, needless to say there was no $20.00 in the box. Box was in tact, so I don't think he had all the hardware to begin with, or the $20.00.

Lesson learned here about eBay member dallass123, and I left honest, negative feedback on eBay.

P.

Hey NJ, I'll take those swing arm extensions buddy.....
whistling.gif

Tom, post some pictures of what was in package and how it`s looks like.
Maybe I can powdercoat if for you and it will be fine?

Here is what came.... Missing one of the four short screws, and missing the long bolt w/nuts...

swingpics_001r.jpg

Back