Postal checking in...

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. I miss riding and being a part of this community. Maybe someday I will get the itch to buy another Busa, but for now it's four wheels for me. I sure hope everyone has had a great summer!!

On a sad note, my best friend Bob from IL lost his wife in a tragic car accident last July while they were on vacation down south. Bob, a Busa owner, was on the board here several years ago but hasn't been on in a few years. Please remember him in your prayers. They were married 25 years, she was 47. His daughter just went back to college so Bob is alone now in the house. I am getting him out here to VA in few weeks to keep him busy and to visit. Hopefully he can find peace in this new direction that life has taken him.

Take care my friends!

Tom.

Good to see you here Tom, but I hate to read the news of your best friend :( My heart goes out to Bob and his daughter; so tragic :down: I know having him here with friends will certainly help his frame of mind and cope with his immense loss; you take care of him!!

it's great to see you back around even if it is only a fly-by, hope all is going well with you and yours...glad to hear Bob is going to be able to go spend some time over there :beerchug:

Hey Tom, good to hear from you...sorry to hear about Bob's
loss. Might be a good time to get back on two wheels again.
You know how much fun it is to get out and ride with a good
friend.

OMG Tom and Rich :shocked:

Tom, The Junkie just bought one and has returned to riding the beast. It's not really a question of if but when :poke: Real sorry about your friend. He will never get over his loss, but with time it might become easier on him. We never , ever get over the death of someone.

Good to see you posting bro, however, I am very sorry to hear of Bob's loss.

Sorry about your friend..

What happened to the turbo Busa?

Back