Post up, who's got a oRg double?

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Devil Dog I know you do my brother.... Vinny
And
DevilDog my Brother... Ron

How many members know of a name sake double here on the oRg!

There is a "babusa1" ...his screen name was babusa...I've been around longer. I had a problem not getting pm's from a board member...turned out that he was sending them to the wrong box. Shawn added a "1" after his screen name to end the problem :thumbsup:

and 1999hayabusa and his acct is intertwined with mine somehow and OMAR cant fix it:banghead:

when i try to "view all friends" only the first page is my friends. when I try to click any other pages it says 1999hayabusa hasnt made any friends yet???

There is a "babusa1" ...his screen name was babusa...I've been around longer. I had a problem not getting pm's from a board member...turned out that he was sending them to the wrong box. Shawn added a "1" after his screen name to end the problem :thumbsup:

hey maybe this will work for me :idea:

There better NOT be anyone with a screen name like mine or SOMEONE will be in big trouble.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There's quite a few "War"....somethings on here . Warbird, Warchild, WarBrown etc.

There is a member from Wales, U.K. he has one post and his screen name is Hayadooin'
and theres another member from Oklahoma City, Ok. he has 34 posts his screen name is hayadoin so maybe thats why I had to look them up.:whistle:

I see, according to the "Member List", there have been 3 other versions of "Hillbillies" on here at some time.

Back