Post some pics...

I would love to post some pic's of my 03 black and silver. But It's 4000 miles away right now and I cant get My roommate to send me pics of it.... That freakin sucks.

Mine is a little more than 4000 miles away from me, but I have some older ones I can send later on. Can't send any current ones because it is torn apart and getting a couple mods done to it. Besides, Sage's looks better anyway.

Mine is a little more than 4000 miles away from me, but I have some older ones I can send later on.  Can't send any current ones because it is torn apart and getting a couple mods done to it.  Besides, Sage's looks better anyway.
I don't think so
smile.gif
... I was trying to keep up with you, but you had me beat before you deployed! Especially with the fairing screens and clear lenses really set yours off ... and no doubt I've gotta learn how to work with the Zaino. Maybe next year I'll be able to boast that mine is faster though if we're still doing the Deal's Gap thing !!

Mine is a little more than 4000 miles away from me, but I have some older ones I can send later on.  Can't send any current ones because it is torn apart and getting a couple mods done to it.  Besides, Sage's looks better anyway.
I don't think so
smile.gif
... I was trying to keep up with you, but you had me beat before you deployed! Especially with the fairing screens and clear lenses really set yours off ... and no doubt I've gotta learn how to work with the Zaino. Maybe next year I'll be able to boast that mine is faster though if we're still doing the Deal's Gap thing !!
Oh, yeah! You know we're doing Deals' Gap! The question is which one are you bringing Sage, Diablo, or Morpheus? But then, I may have a little sumin' to show to. Oooh, secrets, secrets. Anyway, here are a couple pics of Baby J.

post_11_95709_DSC00463.jpg

And a couple pics of the aforementioned screen fairings.

post_11_95805_DSC00466.jpg

Chamalk your bike looks great thanks for posting!

BigBS ... you are da man! ... Baby J has it going on no doubt!!

'Ronin' will be setup for the twisties. I have no hopes of matching Baby J for looks, but hopefully I can keep up with you in the curves and straightaways !!

Wow I can't wait to see the New and Improved Baby J. Alright then ... stay safe over there!

Thanks, DJ. I'm sure Ronin' will do great things in the twisties. Besides, you will have more seat time that I will have had, so for that reason alone you will be waiting for me at the stops! Can't wait!

Tank cover is now off, I like seeing the grey on the tank. And the tag has been relocated to the axle with underpsi's holder.
smile.gif

untitled.JPG

If you are refering to the Kanji chrome decal it is the original that came on the bike.
smile.gif

Thanks Sogeronin for the compliment.I have some good photos in my other computer at work. Tell me how you like them .I will post them later. I still dont have a good camera . I am buying a Canon 10D next week. I like BigBS"s photos.Good Lighting. I had good results in the evening Sun though...I think its great for Dark colour Bikes....I am still Experimenting with light , In my Opinion one of the most important things in Photos

Meatgrinder,
If you want some more pics of the 03' blk/gry click the "WWW" button below in the post and you will find some more on my web page!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096957460 -->

Back