How about some pics?

From this evenings' ride...

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

Had to repaint the busa after a friend decided to drop it which scratched the hell out of it and cracked 2 fairings

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

My first.
BlueBusa-1.jpg

My second. I built it to look stock/bling blingish, but it made over 250hp and was a REAL SLEEPER!
ba668d1e.jpg

My third. I miss this one the most, I think?? Built it to look like a blacked out stock Busa with bolt on mufflers.......By the time you saw those 272 HP, you were lookin at me from behind. :laugh: I called this one SLEEPERII...
OrangeBusa.jpg

My fourth. I loved this one too. Wait. I'm pretty sure I loved them all....
DSC04657.jpg

Ok, so last week, I scored my FIFTH Busa. I've got to much stuff coming for it that I have to wait to buy anything till it all comes in. I didn't keep a record and I don't wanna double order stuff....:banghead:
Mine is on the trailer. Myself and 3 friends took advantage of the 0 down/0 interest deal Suzuki had going last month. Too good to pass up.
2012-03-24132147.jpg

SLEEPERBUSA said:
My first.

My second. I built it to look stock/bling blingish, but it made over 250hp and was a REAL SLEEPER!

My third. I miss this one the most, I think?? Built it to look like a blacked out stock Busa with bolt on mufflers.......By the time you saw those 272 HP, you were lookin at me from behind. :laugh: I called this one SLEEPERII...

My fourth. I loved this one too. Wait. I'm pretty sure I loved them all....

Ok, so last week, I scored my FIFTH Busa. I've got to much stuff coming for it that I have to wait to buy anything till it all comes in. I didn't keep a record and I don't wanna double order stuff....:banghead:
Mine is on the trailer. Myself and 3 friends took advantage of the 0 down/0 interest deal Suzuki had going last month. Too good to pass up.

LOVE the green one, Suzuki should have made that!

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Back