How about some HID pics

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Would be nice to see some HID pics, so a person could decide on what temp system to order up. I think there is 4 or 5 different temp ranges, would be nice to get pics, and input on how each one works, and how you like the setup compared to stock.

Do a search on HID or icemann. I posted twice I think a complete side by side of all the HID spectrums. If your going for cool color look get the 7k-8k range. It's still usefull lighting but not as far as the others. 10K-12K is pure blue. No usable light worth getting as far as distance and perifial view goes IMO. Opt is 4300K-5k for the brightest and furthest amount of light. 6k has nice blue to it for the look but good light out put for distance as well. Hope that helps.

12,500 looks like this....

Copy__2__of_DSCI0019.JPG

Wow...Looks awesome NJ!!

I really need to get some distance out of the light, ordered the yellow High Beam, and thinking the 5K or 6K will suit me best....Would like a little Ice look to it for the $$$ so big decision between the 5 or 6K. Icemann, thanks Bro - read your threads, seen the pics...Looks great, hoping I can still get the group rate, and have it also apply to the Board fund.

Back