some pics please

flylow

Registered
so i have decided on a set of bolt on yoshimura RS3 tri-oval's for my 05. the problem i am having is i cant decide between stainless, carbon or titainium. my busa is blue/silver i would love to see some pics of bikes with a similar set up. so post um up please i need some help.

p1040436.jpg

thanks i like the r22's my dealer is saying 600 for the tri-oval stainless and 120 labor. I dont mind paying for stuff but i want to get the best price i can. after all i'm just looking for bolt on's and i want to get the best set for the price. am i getting ripped off?

If you are just doing slip ons 120 i sa ripoff on laber trust me it will take you about 5 min a side to put them on yourself... just take a look only 3 bolts to the can and 1 to the braket ... save your save the money on labor....that will get you a set of pazo levers :thumbsup:

If you are just doing slip ons 120 i sa ripoff on laber trust me it will take you about 5 min a side to put them on yourself... just take a look only 3 bolts to the can and 1 to the braket ... save your save the money on labor....that will get you a set of pazo levers :thumbsup:

+1. 8 bolts, that's $15 per bolt! Wish I made money like that.::11

Check ebay over the next couple of weeks, I got brand new race rs-3's for $469 piece of cake to install. R-22's may be just a bit more expensive.

they are not tri oval but maybe the color help you decide
I bought them cause they were cheap needed a quick fix for stockers
turbo kit comes with exhaust:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back