Post pics of your Riding Gear - You have?

I wear mostly Icon gear. This is a skull jacket (retails for $600, but I got for $400 on ebay). Superduty cargo pants (cant remember what I paid), Sidi Air Vertigo Corsas ($475).

Jacket is heavy duty leather and pretty warm with the liner.

Suit is a motogp not sure of the retail but I got for $500 on ebay.

As for gloves, Icon Merc gauntlets, Alpinestars and my most recent addition, Tourmaster heated gloves ($145)

Looks similar
070714-3146.jpg

Resurrected from the dead! I guess I never finished my list.
The Pikachu is prized in my collection and will never see the dangers of the track or street.
There have been a few more added since that pic was taken. I'll have to post up an update (including all the gloves, jackets, pants, 1 piece suits, boots, etc...)

For normal street duty I have: Shoei X11 brain bucket, Alpinestar SMX Air Carbon gloves, Joe Rocket Alter Ego jacket, and sometimes wear the Alter Ego pants...and I just wear normal shoes most of the time.

For track duty or longer rides I have a Speed & Strength red & black one piece suit, Joe Rocket 2.0 boots, and MotoGP Nitrous gloves...and same Shoei X11 lid.

:)

Joe Rocket Sonic Jacket - $250 from DSR Powersports
Joe Rocket Ballistic 7.0 Pants - $110 from DSR Powersports
Army Jungle Boots Black - Courtesy of the tax payer

Rode all winter in this setup so there were some seriously cold days. Now I'll be riding all summer in it...gonna be some hot days:laugh:

3212_1072396611228_1265520992_30218308_7067976_n.jpg

Scorpion Helmets (love em, refuse to switch) - SportbikeTrackgear.com
Frank Thomas Leather (1 and 2 piece suits) - CycleGear
Teknic Gloves - Sportbiketrackgear.com
Alpinestar SMX5 boots - CycleGear
Dianese Back protector - CycleGear

DucatiMike_Loki_Snow.jpg

DSC_5172.jpg

Last edited:
AGV X-Vent helmet--7 years old--$550
AGV 2 piece suit--$600
AGV boots (have no clue what style)--$125
Gloves? Have no clue. Too old to remember.--$65

All purchased at Chaparral Motorsports in San Bernardino,Ca In 2001.
(wife gave me choice of a cage or gear)

Derrick 1.jpg

After my little incident I've got to buy all new gear, to replace what I was wearing tallies up to right about $2,600. Oh well :dunno: gotta do what ya gotta do.

For normal street duty I have: Shoei X11 brain bucket, Alpinestar SMX Air Carbon gloves, Joe Rocket Alter Ego jacket, and sometimes wear the Alter Ego pants...and I just wear normal shoes most of the time.

For track duty or longer rides I have a Speed & Strength red & black one piece suit, Joe Rocket 2.0 boots, and MotoGP Nitrous gloves...and same Shoei X11 lid.

:)

Here's some pics. :D

gettinready.jpg

suitingup.jpg

blastoff.jpg

Back