Possobly riding to LA 15th

euroR

Registered
Well I will be in LA for 3 days(15th to 17th) to visit some friends. Like Santa Monica Mts and my HS friends. But I will be riding from AZ. Its a bit cold but I will layer up. And have to stop at costco and get winter gloves, because that the only thing that really gets cold. Thats about it, I will be up there at the rock store sunday maybe I can meet few of you guys up there. More then likely I will be there at arround 10-11. I cant wait.

DSCN5867.jpg

DSCN5714.jpg

DSCN5710.jpg

I know posts are dumb with out photos so I posted some that really are not with the post but I like them.

Sunday, eh?

Hm...I'll be on travel 'til Sunday morning, unless I can get an earlier flight on Saturday night...

Rock Store, eh? Hm...

Be safe, dress warm, have fun! You meetin' any other ORG bros out here?

yea I got winter gloves, draging knee jeans and that will be with pijamas and sweatpants. 2 pairs of socks, boots, 3-4 shirts and a scarf and few warm bags that warm up when you brake them. So I think im good. I am excited, temp should be 65ish.

looks like plans have changed, most of my riding will be at night and early morning. So I have to chicken out and take the car. At this point I wish I had a truck not a M3. I am pissed but took a short ride saturday at arround 6pm and about 15min ride I froze a bit.
guns.gif
cold. Man I was really set on riding to LA. But I have to throw in the towel. I gess next time will be march.

Back