Another group ride?

Sounds like a pre ride???
race.gif

<!--EDIT|Dulimon
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097724294 -->

The weekend of Oct 23-24, Halloween weekend or as 04BusaVa mentioned a day from work. Maybe between know and then do mid-week pre ride. The last ride was great and one more would round out the season. We would really like to meet all of you again.

<!--EDIT|Dulimon
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097768044 -->

A thursday would be hard for me...as I'd have to take off 2 jobs, but if need be it shall be.

Okay ... I know that this is very short notice, but looks like there's going to be a ride THIS Sunday the 17th. They have shortened the route to a little less than 300 miles, but all of the twisties are still in it. I will also post this message in the Geo forum. As soon as I get times, I'll let you know. Here is the new route and rest assured, these guys ride very well so it will not be a slow ride:

Frederick
340 South
7 West
Winchester
81 South
Harrisonburg
33 West
Franklin
220 South
Monterey
250 West
Huttonsville
250 East
81 North
Harrisonburg
81 North
Winchester 7 East
340 North
Frederick

what time is the meeting on sunday?
I might have to get there the night before

don't want to ride 250 miles to get there then 300 for the ride and another 250 to get back home.
800 miles in one day is too much since I don't ride much these days
sad.gif

Okay I have more details about times:

7 am depart New Market, MD Mobil gas station at I-70/Hwy75 exit #62 which is just east of Frederick.
8 am rest stop at Winchester, VA Sheetz gas station on Rte 7 just east of I-81.
9 am rest stop at Harrisonburg, VA Sheetz gas station on Rte 33 just west of I-81.

So, those are the times and places you can join up. I've met these guys and they are a very skilled and experienced group. They ride their sport touring bikes really well. They were a little concerned about inviting us, but assured them that we'll be on our best behavior
smile.gif
In any case, we have the route details if we can't keep up with them.

Please PM me if you need my cell phone number for any details or questions.

My wife gave me clearance for this ride. I am trying to get a few of my buddies to come as well. But We will meet up with you in VA either winchester or harrisonburg.

This Sunday is a wash for me...  
sad.gif
 Can not lock down a sitter for Dylan....DAYUM that's all I can say.... Hopefully I can pull one last string and make it but it doesn't look good....  
sad.gif

DAYUM....I'm gonna miss out on some serious  
race.gif

Ya'll have fun and be safe...I'll catch ya on the next go round...

<!--EDIT|04busaVA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097890577 -->

sad.gif

This Sunday is out for me...Family first. If anyone is up for a ride on the same route we plan to hit it the weekend of Oct. 23 or 24. So if anyone wants to go...let us know. Plus I might have some Corsia's on and other mods to try out. Ride safe and enjoy.

Germain, I'd be down for that weekend cause Bambi and Dylan will be in Tenn for the weekend.

So we be riden....
race.gif
biggrin.gif

Back