Popped positive for narcotics on a random

Oh man... had me worried there for a second. Glad you had the explaination and scrip.

Congrates on the award.

(KROOZER @ Jun. 30 2007,10:20) Im a bus driver for NYC transit and I dont believe they are randoms. One year during my divorce, I was tested 6-7 times, even on a day off that I came in to do overtime!
True. I work in prison and found a small amount of weed in a comon area during a search one time. I was selected "randomly" the next 5 drops. Thats reward for a job well done. Ill just trash the contraband next time.

Wow Shawn. I got dropped while on the same thing a few years ago. I was worried (yes it was legit) and started getting copies of my perscription and everything. We have a zero tolerence policy and I figured the state would overreact as usual and I would have to fight for my job. Well.......the codine was never found in the test, and I was still currently taking it. Once again, the state must have used the cheapest (or most expensive buddy hook up) and not the best! LOL

I was hit with a piss test the moment I stepped off the gov transport to RAF Lakenheath in England...all good. But one of my troops popped positive a few months later for magic mushrooms he got from Amsterdam. Yeah, he and his buddies won some free time at Leavenworth. Glad to know you didn't get fragged.

Well - I probably would have reacted badly if it wasn't so funny. I don't like to see the doctor and don't like to take medication...
I swear to Chesty that I have never taken drugs of any kind except as prescribed... so the whole thing was comical...
all_coholic.gif

Yeah, you had me worried for about 2ms then I began to realize, this is Shawn telling this story.........
jump9.gif

glad everything came out ok for you (in spite of omslaw's "help"
poke.gif
)

i wasn't falling for this one...i knew there would be an explanation with you involved plus the memory of you flipping end over end surfaced as soon as i saw you were the author of the post...i'm just glad you are ok!!!
beerchug.gif

I suspected as much, not the drugs after the accident, but Omar ratting your azz out
laugh.gif

earrrr want another hit? Oh I'll buy the last of your scrip from you. Hey when your next big shipment of tylonal 3 coming in Officer Feel Good!!
super.gif

Shawn isn't it funny how your guilty Until proven innocente. Did they ask you to explain it before they read you your rights? I'm just glad you were able to laugh at this. Oh make sure they don't put anything in your SRB and have your CO put a note in your Med record.
super.gif

super.gif

Whoa, I missed this! Kind of got me worried, but man, that's just funny
laugh.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Jul. 03 2007,07:58) earrrr want another hit? Oh I'll buy the last of your scrip from you. Hey when your next big shipment of tylonal 3 coming in Officer Feel Good!!
super.gif

Shawn isn't it funny how your guilty Until proven innocente. Did they ask you to explain it before they read you your rights? I'm just glad you were able to laugh at this. Oh make sure they don't put anything in your SRB and have your CO put a note in your Med record.
super.gif
That is what we are going through now. What is funny is that even though I told the coordinator before the urinalysis - I now have to have a letter inserted into my record from my Marine CO (a Col) and my Navy CO (a CAPT) explaining that this is a "justified positive"... it does not just go away...

super.gif

I went thru this same thing when I had surgery on my shoulder. I was on three different kind of narcodics. In my medical records I have a letter saying I was given legal narcodics.
SHOCKED.gif

Back