PMR Components Group Buy

3 days left! :thumbsup:

Just waiting on vacivus, omslaw, zukracer, 214 busa, busa dave, and forbidden....

Alright, I have received payments from:
Mestona, icemansid, myself, verylankey, pashnit, the1lowbusa, _wolfman_, busatrip, tac, scrappy, rauzer, strobe, arthur39, and moloko.

Only waiting on Omslaw :beerchug:.

Still time if anyone wants to get an order in, just PM me. Im not going anywhere today so I will be around :beerchug:

Extending the cutoff til Friday. A payment was sent through paypal as an e-check and it takes 3-5 business days to get into my account.

So it is open until Friday night, 3/18!

Alright, I have received payments from:
Mestona, icemansid, myself, verylankey, pashnit, the1lowbusa, _wolfman_, busatrip, tac, scrappy, rauzer, strobe, arthur39, and moloko.

Only waiting on Omslaw :beerchug:.

Still time if anyone wants to get an order in, just PM me. Im not going anywhere today so I will be around :beerchug:

I already PP you the moolah. :whistle:

e-check? :spank: :race: season is coming fast! I cant fool them with the fake killswitch anymore! :nono:

Extending the cutoff til Friday. A payment was sent through paypal as an e-check and it takes 3-5 business days to get into my account.

So it is open until Friday night, 3/18!

I am about to send everyones payments and orders to Jack.
Just spent an hour going over my excel spreadsheet to make sure everything is right and i have the correct about of money for the items ordered :beerchug:

You can still place orders
A second shipment will be going out in a few weeks when the PM-DTS and PM-STS come in from backorder so Jack said anyone can still get in on this until then :thumbsup:

If it will fit my B-King I will sign up for a PM-63 (starter cover) in black

Shoot Jack an email to find out... Like i said I am about to send all the payments now but since the STS and DTS's wont be in for a while, I can still squeeze people in to get on the second shipment

Ok so here is the totals.

People who have paid:
214 Busa, Vacivus, Omslaw, HarleyBob, moloko, arthur39, strobe, rauzer, scrappy, tac, busatrip, _wolfman_, the1lowbusa, zukracer, pashnit, verylankey, icemansid, mestona, and myself :cheerleader:

Pretty huge group buy as the monetary total was a smidge over $2,000 :thumbsup:
I have addresses for everyone who has paid :beerchug:

I am waiting for Jack to confirm the totals I sent to him then the payment will be sent over to him! :beerchug:

Ok so here is the totals.

People who have paid:
214 Busa, Vacivus, Omslaw, HarleyBob, moloko, arthur39, strobe, rauzer, scrappy, tac, busatrip, _wolfman_, the1lowbusa, zukracer, pashnit, verylankey, icemansid, mestona, and myself :cheerleader:

Pretty huge group buy as the monetary total was a smidge over $2,000 :thumbsup:
I have addresses for everyone who has paid :beerchug:

:thumbsup:

Those who placed their order before today our items will ship tomorrow :cheerleader:
Those who place their order after today, your item(s) will ship when the PM-DTS and PM-STS come in from backorder (1-2 weeks, Jack will give me a few days notice so I can give you guys a cutoff date)

I should get them sometime next week. They are coming UPS to my work :thumbsup:
Ill post lots of pics once they all come in. Its alot of stuff :beerchug:

Jack says thank you all for this, he was overly ecstatic about the amount of people that got in on this :thumbsup:

awesome! thanks for putting it together. My stuff can wait until the back order is in, no need to ship 2x :cool:

Look what shipped out tonight!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Number of Packages: 1
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 6.0 LBS

Tracking Number: 1Z330F970395825986
Reference Number 1: UPS00000000000000001
Reference Number 2: Sales Receipt #13389

Back