Plug and play digital dash I have been working on

LOL... Being n old elec tech and now deeply embedded in the computer world, I kinda notice the small things.
You're correct tho, it's definitely a sexy thing..
I'm torn, would love one but love watching the dials scream around
Jezzz.........
Always thought same. Felt like the speedometer could keep up with real time performance & wouldn't be readable all the time due to changing constantly. I was so wrong, things have really improved/progressed. I have more information all in one place & it's easily readable, simple and accurate. Glad I pulled the trigger Boostby Smith is going to sell a lot of these puppies no doubt.

Always thought same. Felt like the speedometer could keep up with real time performance & wouldn't be readable all the time due to changing constantly. I was so wrong, things have really improved/progressed. I have more information all in one place & it's easily readable, simple and accurate. Glad I pulled the trigger Boostby Smith is going to sell a lot of these puppies no doubt.
Left testicle, left testicle!

Better pic

20210616_234201.jpg

On my site, depends on options, dash with no extra sensors, with mount is 1150, more for led push buttons, more to add sensors like fuel pressure etc
Hi. I just bought the MAXX Race H2O Premium and the S&W igniter box. I have to decide if I use a Tablet for the dash or dedicated dash. I would like to do front wheel and rear wheel speed, exhaust temp each cylinder, AFR, water temp, oil pressure and temp, front wheel height for wheelie control rear tire temp, boost and maybe a few more. Will this dash work for me?

Hi. I just bought the MAXX Race H2O Premium and the S&W igniter box. I have to decide if I use a Tablet for the dash or dedicated dash. I would like to do front wheel and rear wheel speed, exhaust temp each cylinder, AFR, water temp, oil pressure and temp, front wheel height for wheelie control rear tire temp, boost and maybe a few more. Will this dash work for me?
With a can adapter yes, they are 200 ish

With a can adapter yes, they are 200 ish
Hi. Fo you have them? I like to deal with people/ shops in person or by phone. I have gone to NC to meet the people at DME I have gone to meet Eric at DAS and Rick at Harry's Machined Parts and I will go to NY to meet Frank at Powerhouse and to Heroic Leathers to meet Todd. My number 508-496-3312

Hi. Fo you have them? I like to deal with people/ shops in person or by phone. I have gone to NC to meet the people at DME I have gone to meet Eric at DAS and Rick at Harry's Machined Parts and I will go to NY to meet Frank at Powerhouse and to Heroic Leathers to meet Todd. My number 508-496-3312
I can get them (can adapter), I have 1 here I've been paying around with. I don't carry aem dashes

Back