Plug and play digital dash I have been working on

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
Race Technology Digital Dash.

Speed, RPM, and 4 analog inputs. I can make up sensor adapters to get stuff like boost pressure, air fuel ratio, gear position (they have a mode to use speed and rpm to determine gear, but the actual sensor works better), coolant temp, fuel level.

BoostBySmithDigitalDash.jpg

Gen 1, 2 or either?
The pic is from what I wired up for my gen1, the gauge cluster connector is different on gen2, though I have a customer I will be wiring one up for very soon. Plan is to offer for both, the bigger thing to figure out is what you want the dash to display beyond RPM and SPEED and the stuff at bottom of the screen on LEDs those don't need an analog input (turn signals, oil pressure light, high beam light etc).

You can display Gear (if you choose for me to wire it in) and 3 other items on the screen at once. If you want fuel level and gear for example, you have 2 analog inputs left for things like coolant temp, or air fuel,or boost, or or etc...

If you choose that you don't want to use an analog input for gear position, you can do 4 analog inputs, but only 3 of them can be seen on a single page on the dash, you would have to flip to page 2 by pushing a button I would wire in to change the screen to see other items, if that makes sense.

Back