Plug and play digital dash I have been working on

Hi I am ordering my MAXX RACE or the PRO in a few weeks I am interested in the wiring and the dash I have a custom stay from DME. My phone is 508-496-3312.
Custom stay to mount the maxx? My setup is really intended for mounting ecu in the tail, going up front would be a lot of weight in writing, better off with a mps racing harness if you don't need hand control and lights etc integrated. The dash can still work though

Custom stay to mount the maxx? My setup is really intended for mounting ecu in the tail, going up front would be a lot of weight in writing, better off with a mps racing harness if you don't need hand control and lights etc integrated. The dash can still work though
Hi. I am getting the MAXX ECU from Eric at DAS. I I think we will mount it in the rear and the battery will be mounted as low and as far back as we can. A lot of drag race guys mount them in the front to keep weight on the front wheel they also use - offset front triple trees to help keep the front wheel on the ground. I use a 1inch + offset triple trees I need weight on my rear wheel as Eric went 266 MPH and his rear wheel speed was 310MPH. My stay from DME is for an 8 inch tablet. 508-496-3312.

Can that be made black and have no grooves in it?.
Dai, this is yours, all wired just need to calibrate and set up temp in Celsius etc

20210521_163546.jpg

LOL I only keep it around for quicken, cant connect to internet or anything, I have a win10 machine. That Purdy dash and you see windows LOL :)
LOL... Being n old elec tech and now deeply embedded in the computer world, I kinda notice the small things.
You're correct tho, it's definitely a sexy thing..
I'm torn, would love one but love watching the dials scream around
Jezzz.........

Took nose off again because I had difficulty putting it on 1st time. Well that happens if you put a zip tie through a hole plastic guide goes through! Screwed that up, easily fixed last night. Decided to move all wires between frame mount & back of dash or tightly to mount for max clearance. Went together easily this time; tight/clean install now.

20210616_141224.jpg

Yeah buddy!
Rechecked how I had secured wires & found the bottom din insert behind dash was loose. Checked it put back on; tightened it & knew right then this was my gear issue. Sure enough all gears displayed. Will actually ride to work & verify 2nd shows but the others are definitely showed charging gears at a
stand still. So so happy! You are the man!

Back