Pledge, Really?

I getter better results with a good wax and polish. Maybe it's just me. I even tried it on a new bike's fairings. It worked, but it didn't give me that same butter smooth finish. I'll say that maybe it's just a "Jersey thing". :laugh::dunno::hide:

I am a fast boat guy too, and if anybody has ever heard or Eliminator boats, one of the best custom boat builders around, they Pledge everything in there showroom, i always wondered how they got that "wet " look and one day the salesman spilled the beans. i have tryed it on my Daytona, but pledge does not last, water rinses it away. i would stick with a good canruba wax for durability, but for a show, by all means, pledge away
051-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I am a fast boat guy too, and if anybody has ever heard or Eliminator boats, one of the best custom boat builders around, they Pledge everything in there showroom, i always wondered how they got that "wet " look and one day the salesman spilled the beans. i have tryed it on my Daytona, but pledge does not last, water rinses it away. i would stick with a good canruba wax for durability, but for a show, by all means, pledge away
051-1.jpg
[/IMG]

When I first found out about Pledge, I said something to my Pop and he said "what do you think I use on my Bass boat ?"

SWEET boat !!

the pledge this has been used at auto shows and dealerships for a long time:) call it a secret of the pros!! i dont suggest pledging the seat though:) make it a weee pit slick:)lolololol

pledge is a polish.....it will clean and shine, and works great. it is not a wax, there is a difference.

most of the car products available are polish's.....just like pledge. they are fast, shiny and convenient....but do not offer protection like a true wax.

Been using it for more than 12 years. Sometimes I buy the cheap walmart brand with the same effect. Another good one is the scrubbing bubbles, I use that for my chrome rims on my car and brake dust for the bikes. Why pay 15 bucks for a bottle of Plexus if I can buy a case of Pledge?

i love because not only does it serve as a great spay and wipe cleaner that leaves Oren all glossy look'in but...bugs wipe right off...even those dreaded love bugs...works so well in fact that i also love using it on my shoei x11 lid & visor...shids like "Bug-Be-Gone" with one pass of a microfiber towel.

Pledge?...you Betcha! :thumbsup:

I finally saw a commercial for pledge where a guy is walking through multiple scenes and mentions all of the items that it can be used on.

One of them, I think the 3rd scene, is of motorcycles.

Guess I gotta start trying it out.

Back