cleaning wheels, do u guys really use lemon pledge?

Believe it or not, Mr Sheen will do all that PLUS give your whole bike a BRIGHT look as well. Get it in liquid spray form.
Go easy on the WD40 because IF by chance, it gets past the O rings, it will dissolve what' supposed to be sealed in there! (But first, your O rings have to be pretty shot/ really badly made up)

wd40 works great on the rims to easily remove chain lube fling, but it leaves a film and attracts dirt like crazy. Tried out the pledge again tonight on the plastic and seats, this stuff is awesome!! Wish i would have found out about using pledge sooner

I like the pledge a lot.. looks even more sheeny :laugh:

0615001620a.jpg

wd40 works great on the rims to easily remove chain lube fling, but it leaves a film and attracts dirt like crazy. Tried out the pledge again tonight on the plastic and seats, this stuff is awesome!! Wish i would have found out about using pledge sooner

Once you start using Dupont teflon chain lube you wont have any chain fling to clean. Hemi try using pledge on your rims, it removes everything and leaves no film or build up. It cuts it easier than WD-40

P.S. I should be getting the Yoshis tomorrow, cant wait to throw them on, I 'll shoot you some pics when Im done

Funny how worlds intersect. The Pledge thing is a big thing on small aircraft windshields to get the bugs off and keep them from sticking next time you smack them.

It is an okay cleaner but the benefit comes really after the first use as stuff doesn't stick as well.

I took the Pledge pledge this weekend. Gives the paint a deep look and made my plastic panels look new again.

Back