Pleazee welcome my new 2013 Black Haya!

before I go for my second oil change, i will let them know so they can order the part. Thanks for the info, actually I remember another dealer the previous year telling me that.. they had 4 bikes and could not sell them

I have 2013 limited brand new, we'll now has 650 miles. Goes for the first service Saturday.
Awesome bike. Comfy,fast.
Congrats. How much you got it for?

I got it for 12800 out of the door and today the odometer shows 2500 miles :) Thank you very much.

I have 2013 limited brand new, we'll now has 650 miles. Goes for the first service Saturday.
Awesome bike. Comfy,fast.
Congrats. How much you got it for?

Nice colour combo. How does the new 13 compare to your previous 14? I assume you didnt have the 14R? certainly the busa is way prettier, lol.

BB

Kawasaki is a more sport touring oriented motorcycle and all the plastics are of very very poor quality.. I was completely dissapointed, although I did twice the same mistake. You do not have any feedback from the front end compared to hayabusa. ZX has better brakes and it covers you better from the air. Hayabusa has a massive amount of low end torque and it feels like a big gsxr. It sounds better, you can distinguish its sound from miles away.. :) The new zx may be stronger that the hayabusa and better built than the previous one, but you will never feel it. To me, power delivery >8K is useless, I had enough tickets in my life :(.
To me, the gsxr1300r is a legend an dit will always be.
I forgot to mention that my 2 Haya boyz are the fastest in the class!!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

PS: I am kind of suspicious that my second zx was a lemon... something with the fairings and the overall quality of my bike.. I had to replace the tank lid, since it was a problem with the lock there..

Nice colour combo. How does the new 13 compare to your previous 14? I assume you didnt have the 14R? certainly the busa is way prettier, lol.

BB

Back