~~ please vote in this poll ~~

Come on psteen, tell us how you really feel.
laugh.gif

I'll have to agree, the show's gotten better with each showing. Granted it's a slow process so far, but it is moving in an upward direction. Supposedly the show on the 18th is about the Gap and killboy. I'll withhold judgement until after that.

Dan

I agree. Quite frankly gregs show was starting to suck.
I know the show glorifies squids , but that is a fact of life. If they take it off what are we gonna have? Frankly Im sick of choppers.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way, Im so tired of everyone wanting to jump on the OCC band wagon..... Greg was a good guy but it needed to change

DAMN!!Give it a break! If you don't like the show,don't watch it.Some people actually enjoy seeing all the aspects of sportbikes.Personally,i don't want to see a show about a track day every week.Show me some custom bikes,some stuntin,some motorcycle clubs,drag racing,and some track days too.I like to see ALL the different flavors of sportbikes.Before Super Bikes,you really didn't get to see that.Like i said earlier,if you don't like the show,just don't watch it.
I agree. Quite frankly gregs show was starting to suck.
I know the show glorifies squids , but that is a fact of life.  If they take it off what are we gonna have?  Frankly Im sick of choppers.
Sick and double sick of choppers.
1. Always some out of a crate HD v twin.
2. 30 minutes of how weird can you make a gas tank.
3. How many pointed objects can you put on for spearing your body in a crash.
4. How great can some other vendor do your paint work.
5. The great excitement of waiting to see if it will start.
6. The cool ride with no helmet and those faggy looking shades.

Sick and double sick of choppers.  
1. Always some out of a crate HD v twin.
2. 30 minutes of how weird can you make a gas tank.
3. How many pointed objects can you put on for spearing your body in a crash.
4. How great can some other vendor do your paint work.
5. The great excitement of waiting to see if it will start.
6. The cool ride with no helmet and those faggy looking shades.
"That for true."

-Justin Wilson

Back