~~ please vote in this poll ~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

If you have watched any of this nonsense on Superbikes televised on Speed TV than you need to go here:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Superbikesmustgo

Thanks to UUBusa for posting this link. I spoke.

Right On!
idea.gif

hogger...

DAMN!!Give it a break! If you don't like the show,don't watch it.Some people actually enjoy seeing all the aspects of sportbikes.Personally,i don't want to see a show about a track day every week.Show me some custom bikes,some stuntin,some motorcycle clubs,drag racing,and some track days too.I like to see ALL the different flavors of sportbikes.Before Super Bikes,you really didn't get to see that.Like i said earlier,if you don't like the show,just don't watch it.

wow.. is it really that bad? i havent seen it yet but hit the DVR up to record it tonight. I guess i'll make my opinion tonight and probablyl sign the petition tomorrow!
wow.gif

DAMN!!Give it a break! If you don't like the show,don't watch it.Some people actually enjoy seeing all the aspects of sportbikes.Personally,i don't want to see a show about a track day every week.Show me some custom bikes,some stuntin,some motorcycle clubs,drag racing,and some track days too.I like to see ALL the different flavors of sportbikes.Before Super Bikes,you really didn't get to see that.Like i said earlier,if you don't like the show,just don't watch it.
I agree. Quite frankly gregs show was starting to suck.
I know the show glorifies squids , but that is a fact of life. If they take it off what are we gonna have? Frankly Im sick of choppers.

The first show really highlighted the bad aspects that non-riders think all of us riders are like. Did not care for it that much, the second show was not good but a little better. I like the overall concept of the show. Got tired of non stop track. I am sure if they highlight some bike shows, through some bling and mods in and even a busa or two, it could be a decent show.

Warning: That petitionspot site is a known ID capture site. You will be heavily spam'd after "signing" the petition(s).

Yeah, it's disappointing to watch...could be much better. Should cover new models, places to ride, cool upgrades, etc.

The second show was alright with tips on cornering, but that was it.

could be better, I'd like to see upgrade installs in the shop. Like a turbo or supercharger install, yeah

The show has it's good and it's bad but over all I'll watch it everyweek. The only thing I personally see bad about the show is the high risk illegal stunts on public streets were not only the rider could get hurt if something went wrong but all the passer byes and spectaters. That's my 2 cents!

First two shows were TERRIBLE
sad.gif
, but I enjoyed last nights Duc Custom show
biggrin.gif

I still can't believe I watched it after the first two shows, I guess it was because I wanted to see if there was any possible way to have even a worst show
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

What a bunch of winers! Isn't motorcycling about freedom and the ability to enjoy one's self without having to conform to the majority rule? You all sound like the cagers that you complain about. Take this a half step further and we're all losing the right to ride anything.

Just exactly how safe and or practical is a busa anyway? Remember this was the bike that got people thinking of restricting sport bikes. We of all riders should be all about protecting the rights of anyone to ride anyway they like.

Personally, I appreciate the freedom to ride my busa...

1. with or without helmet
2. with or without gear
3. any day of the week
4. to work
5. with my kid on the back
6. over the limit (when I can get away with it)
7. splitting lanes
8. park on the sidewalk
9. passing on the double yellow line
10. day or night
11. on one wheel or two
12. etc... etc...

You get the idea, and don't tell me you don't do the same thing.

I love the show, it's not the best, but it's not another custom chopper show either.

Paul
mad.gif

It was stereotypical crap. Come to think of it, I'd vote to get most of what's on television removed.

Back