Please..please... Stop it.

busaville

Registered
Please... I am one of the less fortunate that can not attend the BUSA BASH..Eureka Springs Meetings.. or the 2009 Busa Stampede and the count down clock is killing. Captain, can you stop the agony..:banghead: .. ( just joking)

Western meds, please!!! :beerchug:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Clean up on aisle three :laugh:

Nothing to see here...just move right along :whistle:

The real agony is waiting 52 more days for those of us that are going to the bash! :laugh:

Sell some ish on Ebay.....tell the boss you're sick....you can go!!

Last edited:
Please... I am one of the less fortunate that can not attend the BUSA BASH..Eureka Springs Meetings.. or the 2009 Busa Stampede and the count down clock is killing. Captain, can you stop the agony..:banghead: .. ( just joking)

It is rather annoying. :banghead: (not joking)

its ok.

You only have to wait..........

52 days 1 hours 52 minutes 2 seconds left until the 2009 Spring Busa Bash!

95 days 1 hours 52 minutes 2 seconds left until the 2009 Eureka Springs MnG!

144 days 1 hours 52 minutes 2 seconds left until the 2009 Busa Stampede!

And it will be all over (until the clock starts ticking again)

ya know, the stampede is going to be a great time and is far enough away you can just fly up, rent a bike and ride :whistle:

the bash is close enough to LA that you could maybe sweet talk some folks into hitching a ride and split some gas $$ to attend...I know there's some folks coming from down that way :thumbsup:

the springs MNG isnt all that far either .... me thinks you should find a way :poke: call in scared to work or something ... ya know .. "I'm afraid I cant make it in today" call to the boss :laugh: :whistle:

ya know, the stampede is going to be a great time and is far enough away you can just fly up, rent a bike and ride :whistle:

the bash is close enough to LA that you could maybe sweet talk some folks into hitching a ride and split some gas $$ to attend...I know there's some folks coming from down that way :thumbsup:

the springs MNG isnt all that far either .... me thinks you should find a way :poke: call in scared to work or something ... ya know .. "I'm afraid I cant make it in today" call to the boss :laugh: :whistle:
:rofl::rofl:... yeah, that just may do it. Thanks zukracer.

Me too,unless i got the extra time and cash to fly over and get myself a custom busa and ride there.;)

Dude I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

I want to go to the events badly!

My problem is the lack of vacation time in my bank and the fact that I work for SATAN himself at an HMO. I however comfort myself with the fact that I will make it someday and attend as many local MNG's as possible. We have a great bunch of TX folks that ride around here, Busa's or not. Anyone on two wheels is welcome. Or in my case I pilot from the back seat for now. :thumbsup:

Where in Louisiana are you? :whistle:

Back