Been awhile so thought I would stop by

Dart451

Registered
Not that I ever posted much, but me and Kawgirl Kim are hoping to make the spring bash. We been at two different Bashs and enjoy everyones company.

I need to come up with new user name for Kim since she kicked me off the busa :duh: I traded her 636 for a B-king :thumbsup:

So will see if anyone remembers us, guessing the guys remember her better :moon: old joke about someone getting caught with a pic :beerchug:

I will update the attendance list once we have plans finalized.

there's a couple familiar names that i haven't seen in quite a while, i believe the last time was at a bike night at DR1300R's...great news that you guys are going to make it to the Bash again, looking forward to another great time :beerchug:

I remember ya'll from my first bash. Very friendly, ask me to ride with ya'll. I have not seen you post up for awhile, I'm glad you are still around. I'll be there, so look me up. When we met, I was on the copper busa and went by RTGT. My, how things change:whistle:

I remember RTGT you had initials for your cars. Think we email you a few pics from the bash.

Semi, I believe you are correct it was at DR1300 house then bike night. We are still working out some final details but hoping to make it. Bikes didn't make to Dragon last year but we did. We picking up new toy, even made killboys blog in March of last year. I will try and find the pic.

Hey dart, it's Mike, with the silver bking from duckys, well that was 6 bikes ago:rofl:

First bike night is Thursday if you can make it.

I remember RTGT you had initials for your cars. Think we email you a few pics from the bash.

Semi, I believe you are correct it was at DR1300 house then bike night. We are still working out some final details but hoping to make it. Bikes didn't make to Dragon last year but we did. We picking up new toy, even made killboys blog in March of last year. I will try and find the pic.

:thumbsup:

Back