Please bring used gear 4 sale to Bash

Macfast

Never Forgotten
Looking gor some used gear for my son in law he will be there with me on wed night.
He wears a 44 jacket maybe a 48 38 pants and 12US or 47 boots large or x large gloves
He is in the market and lookin hard I told him about Randys colection last year.
So please bring what you have for sale
Look for Macfast on the FASEST Blue & silver
Thanks all

Grumpy wants to know if it has to be "sport" wear? He has a jacket that might be around that size.

you can wear my wifes pink leather since she is pregnant now she wont be using it till next yeAR...lol

And now that you mention it Mcfast...im looking for a pair of leather pants myself, about 36 waist? Black?:whistle:ok maybe 38 by the time I leave the bash..:laugh::laugh:

ok I lied..... I was rummaging through my gear closet (yea I got a closet just for bike gear :) ) I have a brand new never used pair of Joe Rocket Textile pants (Tags still attached)

Style: 0316M Atomic size: 2XL Color says Olive, my eyes say more brown..

JoeRocket.com

Picture shows a two tone, these are a monotone color..

Greg, you may have this jacket if you want it...it is a well worn Gericke...it is waterproof and has a really warm winter liner...

P1060732.jpg

Don
Please bring it, Looking forward to seeing you again this year.
Thats a great post on local rides hope to do something different that one turning left after the skyway looks great.

Thanks Greg

What a great idea, I'll bring my husbands red and black 05 AGV Hayabusa jacket. It's in very good condition since he only wore it a couple of times (he has an 06 so the colors are way off) Size48.

Back