Playing with the nice kitty?

No doubt, Billy forgot you're not supposed to carry bacon in your pockets when in the lion's den... :p

Did you see the lions tongue? It was tasting him already, the other guy seen the lions intention before he strock, then padded him on the back to calm him, but that could end-up really bad, lucky Billy!

He was just done with the humans thinking they owned the place. He told ole white meat before to "quit leaning on his wall". He even give him a look like he was saying "What the heII tenderloin, don't you listen?" :laugh: Bet he will next time. :rofl:

So my question is "Who applies for these jobs?!" :poke:

Don't know if he applied, looks like a foreign exchange student that just got thrown in there literally.:laugh: He was probably was shouting "К черту, я иду домой" , which would be "the hell with this, I'm going home" :rofl:

Don't know if he applied, looks like a foreign exchange student that just got thrown in there literally.:laugh: He was probably was shouting "К черту, я иду домой" , which would be "the hell with this, I'm going home" :rofl:

Can't you just see the questionnaire for hire?

"Do you have life insurance?"
"Are you sure you really want to live in Vegas this badly?"
"How do you feel about lions?"
"If a lion were to eat you, how would that make you feel?"
"Do you carry bacon in your pockets?" -- See, this is the one where he lied, and look at what happened! :laugh:

Is it confidence, arrogance or stupidity that drives a person to stand next to lion. If anyone here has had a very pissed off small cat in their home and tried to man handle him, they know what a handful the little ball of muscle is. :laugh: Now add a few pounds with larger teeth and the money they got to give to get next to him each day is a lot more than they make each day :laugh:

Did you see the lions tongue? It was tasting him already, the other guy seen the lions intention before he strock, then padded him on the back to calm him, but that could end-up really bad, lucky Billy!

I was thinking the same thing.

whats why hes called the king of the fuggin jungle lol and he was in that lions jungle lol... wow lucky guy to make it out in one piece

"hey, get back here, i'm not done with you yet... next time i say T-Bone, don't bring tofu."

Back