Wristy crashed

So HE clipped the car and crashed...shocking.
Fastest I've ever seen a helicopter get to a scene though...
Judging by all the maniacs riding on those roads, they probably bought one for just an occasion....

Yep, passed on the left and clipped a car....not a recipe for a skilled rider...he seems to be a skilled rider in many of his videos...in this case a brain fart almost cost him his life.

You can only push the envelope so many times.

Judging by all the maniacs riding on those roads, they probably bought one for just an occasion....

Yep, passed on the left and clipped a car....not a recipe for a skilled rider...he seems to be a skilled rider in many of his videos...in this case a brain fart almost cost him his life.

You can only push the envelope so many times.

I can remember my old man telling me quite a few times when I was leaving on a bike "remember what Clint Eastwood said...a man's got to know his limitations"
10-4, I'm glad I know mine...and I'm gonna push every one of them, lol.
Which is how you get better.
Ahhh...the stupidity of youth.
The thing I miss the most was my invincibility...I bet that guy does too
lmao

Looked like Bad Kitty fixated and brake locked on that corner , instead of letting off the brake and attempting to turn . The truck did no wrong but blocked visual of corner and might have spooked him , the corner was not how he envisioned or prepared for , and he panicked on loaded front end , washed out , not even trying to turn .
This is why you make allowances and hold back some in reserve for street riding in general , so you can adjust to developing unfolding situations , and hopefully avoid potentially bad outcome .

Looked like Bad Kitty fixated and brake locked on that corner , instead of letting off the brake and attempting to turn . The truck did no wrong but blocked visual of corner and might have spooked him , the corner was not how he envisioned or prepared for , and he panicked on loaded front end , washed out , not even trying to turn .
This is why you make allowances and hold back some in reserve for street riding in general , so you can adjust to developing unfolding situations , and hopefully avoid potentially bad outcome .

Toad
We need your commentary live at the Isle of Mann TT next year.
I can say "OH, he really F'd up there!" and then you can break it down with the technical.
Spot on man!

Toad
We need your commentary live at the Isle of Mann TT next year.
I can say "OH, he really F'd up there!" and then you can break it down with the technical.
Spot on man!
Those fast bastards will have pulled a lap , and you will have a page full of expletives all ready and waiting , and the only thing I will have time to be breaking down is my failure to comprehend such daring and skill !!
We all ought to go sometime to see the masters , the ultimate hoon racing on the planet right there bro .

Why do people keep doing canyon roads in California when their suspension and skills can't match the road. Seriously every time I'm there somebody dies. His rebound on the front wasn't fast enough. Couldn't track well once he started turning. Glad it wasn't worse.
There are so many variables out on the streets...potholes, sand, gravel, road snakes, critters, idiot drivers, wind gusts, etc to be doing this stuff day in and day out....

Then if your bike is properly set up it increases these variables by a huge faction...

At least in the Isle of Man and professional riders and pit crews to set up the bikes along with crews to clear the route.

Those fast bastards will have pulled a lap , and you will have a page full of expletives all ready and waiting , and the only thing I will have time to be breaking down is my failure to comprehend such daring and skill !!
We all ought to go sometime to see the masters , the ultimate hoon racing on the planet right there bro .

Hahahaha!
But I am down man, for real for real.
I can visit the fam in N Ireland on the way there.
My Ma lived and worked on the Isle of Mann for 6 years, her and her friends loved the TT...and rode on the backs with the riders every year, and with the local riders too...it's in my blood man, lol!
I told her last week I wanted the pictures, she said ok, I'll get them and post them by the weekend.
She was there from 1965 to 1971, so whatever the machines of the day could do.
She said they were fast...then years ago I took her out on a 1k and struck terror in her, lmao, almost never got her on my Busa later on, which she enjoyed.
But, rambling on, seriously, the TT is on my short bucket list.
Lets hope the world gets back to some kind of normal travel.

Hahahaha!
But I am down man, for real for real.
I can visit the fam in N Ireland on the way there.
My Ma lived and worked on the Isle of Mann for 6 years, her and her friends loved the TT...and rode on the backs with the riders every year, and with the local riders too...it's in my blood man, lol!
I told her last week I wanted the pictures, she said ok, I'll get them and post them by the weekend.
She was there from 1965 to 1971, so whatever the machines of the day could do.
She said they were fast...then years ago I took her out on a 1k and struck terror in her, lmao, almost never got her on my Busa later on, which she enjoyed.
But, rambling on, seriously, the TT is on my short bucket list.
Lets hope the world gets back to some kind of normal travel.
Busa on the TT. That be sweet!

That would be a real workout keeping the beast on that circuit...

If it was set up like @Ac41 's bike, it could do OK
Busa could totally do it. After all the suspension work I have done and learned over the years I realized that it's all mathematical ratios. If you can get the correct ratios for the bike it can do anything any other bike can do. Just have to break the ceiling on how suspension is usually thought of since the Busa is so heavy standard suspension formulas won't work. It's all going to be custom. I had some 1.3 front springs custom made recently. Still in the process of tuning them, has not been easy. My next part will be creating a linear link for the rear shock. We have a progressive link on the rear that limits full use of the suspension and ramps up the hydraulic wave faster the deeper in the stroke you go. As far as I know no one has ever made a linear link for the rear of a Busa so of course I'll offer the org a chance to get some as I get mine made. :popcorn:

Busa could totally do it. After all the suspension work I have done and learned over the years I realized that it's all mathematical ratios. If you can get the correct ratios for the bike it can do anything any other bike can do. Just have to break the ceiling on how suspension is usually thought of since the Busa is so heavy standard suspension formulas won't work. It's all going to be custom. I had some 1.3 front springs custom made recently. Still in the process of tuning them, has not been easy. My next part will be creating a linear link for the rear shock. We have a progressive link on the rear that limits full use of the suspension and ramps up the hydraulic wave faster the deeper in the stroke you go. As far as I know no one has ever made a linear link for the rear of a Busa so of course I'll offer the org a chance to get some as I get mine made. :popcorn:
Oh I'm certain the Busa will do it but doing it and being competitive are two totally different things.

The power to weight ratio can't be calculated out.

Back