Wristy crashed

The fatal wreck was on the 405 where it meets the 22/105 for anyone that’s a SoCal local.

For those that aren’t where it happened it is a weird 1.5 mile long intersection of 3 major freeways just south of Los Angeles.

The accident hit the local motorcycle news FB page and I believe happened before 6am. I’m sure with the way they all rode and that stretch of freeway both rider and car were going too fast and not paying attention. He was pronounced dead at the scene. We never want to hear about that situation, but with the way that group rides and the roses they did that poop on I’m surprised it took so long.

The fatal wreck was on the 405 where it meets the 22/105 for anyone that’s a SoCal local.

For those that aren’t where it happened it is a weird 1.5 mile long intersection of 3 major freeways just south of Los Angeles.

The accident hit the local motorcycle news FB page and I believe happened before 6am. I’m sure with the way they all rode and that stretch of freeway both rider and car were going too fast and not paying attention. He was pronounced dead at the scene. We never want to hear about that situation, but with the way that group rides and the roses they did that poop on I’m surprised it took so long.
Apparently she was on her way to work early in the morning and hit a truck?

This kind of thing could happen to any of us....we ride a motorcycle capable of going fast and things happen quickly....

Sad to hear of any motorcyclist dying in a wreck regardless....

Apparently she was on her way to work early in the morning and hit a truck?

This kind of thing could happen to any of us....we ride a motorcycle capable of going fast and things happen quickly....

Sad to hear of any motorcyclist dying in a wreck regardless....

Yeah that’s what I heard too. That area of the freeway is 8+ lanes going both directions and commonly has people trying to go across 4+ lanes at once. It definitely is an area I avoid like the plague regardless of the day/time

Yeah that’s what I heard too. That area of the freeway is 8+ lanes going both directions and commonly has people trying to go across 4+ lanes at once. It definitely is an area I avoid like the plague regardless of the day/time
Makes one wonder how a rider can't miss hitting a large truck unless the rider fell asleep or something....

What some content creators will do for views on YouTube and social media in general is beyond my understanding. The last crash video I saw of MaxWrist put him in the hospital for days and quite frankly he was lucky to walk away from. All that said I can say from 5 years of personal experience what you see in peoples YouTube videos is probably less then 25% of reality if that. You want to see something way more wreck less then MaxWrist......

He should be jailed and have his license suspended for years and his bike impounded and destroyed. T shirt, low top sports shoes and shorty gloves were his armor? What an idiot riding that fast between cars, trucks and on the shoulder. And isn’t the distance about 70 miles? At 140 mph it would’ve taken 30 minutes. Just think of the opinions so many drivers now have of motorcycle riders thanks to him.

He should be jailed and have his license suspended for years and his bike impounded and destroyed. T shirt, low top sports shoes and shorty gloves were his armor? What an idiot riding that fast between cars, trucks and on the shoulder. And isn’t the distance about 70 miles? At 140 mph it would’ve taken 30 minutes. Just think of the opinions so many drivers now have of motorcycle riders thanks to him.
You Tube is chocked full of these sorts of videos.....

Max Wrist isn't the worst one out there.....but he is out there.....

Cannot take any , let alone crazy ride footage like them tubers do where I live . The law here monitors and prosecutes a lot of the online downloads from my region , anyway . The Cops and their masters also have made tv adverts with seized onboard camera footage . One that stood out , of high speed rider in 60 kph , that lane changed into a parked pickup , paraplegic now I think . They stated this rider is typical of some of the behavior they find they have to fairly regularly deal with . They even put the riders woman on screen pleading for safer riding . All good except.... the fact , that bloody rider was not actually even a licensed motorcyclist , had stolen and then crashed that motorcycle ... Seems those pricks will do anything to further their means to rid the roads of motorcycles .
footage at 1.22 minutes of said rider I mentioned .

Cannot take any , let alone crazy ride footage like them tubers do where I live . The law here monitors and prosecutes a lot of the online downloads from my region , anyway . The Cops and their masters also have made tv adverts with seized onboard camera footage . One that stood out , of high speed rider in 60 kph , that lane changed into a parked pickup , paraplegic now I think . They stated this rider is typical of some of the behavior they find they have to fairly regularly deal with . They even put the riders woman on screen pleading for safer riding . All good except.... the fact , that bloody rider was not actually even a licensed motorcyclist , had stolen and then crashed that motorcycle ... Seems those pricks will do anything to further their means to rid the roads of motorcycles .
footage at 1.22 minutes of said rider I mentioned .
You Tube is full of these sorts of videos sadly.....

I watch and cringe at these "swarm" videos where hundreds of bikes descend onto the streets and cause mayhem.....especially the videos of dirt bikes and 4 wheelers going absolutely crazy.....

But I get you as there are lots of videos with crazy car drivers but there seems to be less anger towards these by the general public for some reason....

Last edited:
You Tube is full of these sorts of videos sadly.....

I watch and cringe at these "swarm" videos where hundreds of bikes descend onto the streets and cause mayhem.....especially the videos of dirt bikes and 4 wheelers going absolutely crazy.....

But I get you as there are lots of videos with crazy car drivers but there seems to be less anger towards these by the general public for some reason....
That crash happened near my area where I live . The fact that cops used that footage , as a representative of a normal ? / random ? South Australian motorcyclist is immoral , that idiot was riding around because the slack cop pricks didnt do their job in the first place .

Back