Playing around with a C5 Z06 today with the Busa

MONSTRBUSA

Registered
Took the Busa out today to try my GoPro for the first time and I got to have a little fun with a C5 Z06. I didn't know the guy in the Vette so this was unplanned but still fun. Having not ridden the bike but twice since October of last year it still amazes me as to how good these bikes run. Oh, I forgot to mention that this was fimed in Mexico.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: You got your AZZ handed to you by a mexican vette:spank::rofl: Why post this video on a Busa forum...

Passed by a mexican vette :rofl:

I am embarassed by this

??? Bro that thing on the right side of your handle bar..............you twist it and it makes you go faster :whistle:

It funny to me how many azzpirates out there like to challenge the Busa. Especially Honda and Mitzubishi cars ??? for some reason.
Last week I was played with a worth opponent. A Porschee Cayenne Turbo S. At least he gave it a good try.

It funny to me how many azzpirates out there like to challenge the Busa. Especially Honda and Mitzubishi cars ??? for some reason.
Last week I was played with a worth opponent. A Porschee Cayenne Turbo S. At least he gave it a good try.

The reason is...If I whopped up on every single "azzpirate" (and I as a pirate take great offense to ye words matey):poke::laugh:

I wouldn't be able to get anywhere on time. Besides most of these types pick/choose such inappropriate times and places. I have nothing to prove nor the cash for bail...

The last time a Z06 tried to play with me I passed him at 150 and walked it up to 182 just to add a little insult to injury...that was on a lllllooooonnnnnggggggg straight rode in CA! How I miss CA! :banghead::banghead: :cursin:

The reason is...If I whopped up on every single "azzpirate" (and I as a pirate take great offense to ye words matey):poke::laugh:

I wouldn't be able to get anywhere on time. Besides most of these types pick/choose such inappropriate times and places. I have nothing to prove nor the cash for bail...

I never said that I took them up on any challenges. I have nothing to prove to anyone also. I know what this bike can do and if they dont believes it, then they can Google it
I only meant how many people actually TRY to challenge the Busa
It was nice for a change to be challenged by a vehicle with some actuall ballz

I have cars taunting me all the time on the highway. I just dont see the point.... beating a vehicle that weighs 5 or 6 times more then mine just doesnt interest me unless its makn 1000+hp to the wheels and that would make up about .00001% of the vehicles on the road. and even then it would be no match....:whistle:

Nice thing about the BUSA. All you need to do is look directly at them and turn your head left and right. Let them know they are not worth your time!:no:

:rofl: You got your AZZ handed to you by a mexican vette:spank::rofl: Why post this video on a Busa forum...

Passed by a mexican vette :rofl:

I am embarassed by this

Seriously? That hurts! We were just messing with each other. I'd let him fly by and then I'd run him down. It wasn't a race by any means.

How have u been doin up there in TN? I like the powder coated parts that u did. Looks sweet!

Nice vid, I was thinking traffic had a lot to do with you letting him go, but it turns out you were just playing. Thanks for sharing. Stay safe.

I don't see him racing, I see him playing with him. Doesn't look like he was at wot at all. No loss there, I remember way back when I wouldn't smoke people. Playing was fun at times.

Reminds me of the zo6 vette running around here with a plate that reads 12race....I tried to resist, really I did.After he took off,I kinda leaned on it abit ,passed him(then slowing) and noticed the blonde in the pass seat.Musta sucked for him.lol:laugh: of course I didnt have a blonde with me.So I guess it might have sucked for me to.:poke:

Is funny how there are guys with ordinary cars, who think they are faster than a busa, I think it is ignorance or misinformation about this bike...???
the last time I played against a car, was a BMW M5, could not pass me, and after a few minutes, he took the next exit.:laugh:

These kind of "games" are fun and exciting, whenever conditions are suitable for it, not worth the risk just for ego.

i think all the people in the cars do it just to watch us go, not to race us! or to watch the guys that keep it going for a bit and get stop by the cops up a head. i have done that to a few bike with my mustang back in the day. i knew i would not win!!!! but i knew were the cops sit and i would pass them as they were pulled over and laugh.

A few points:

First the title of thread is PLAYING....with a vette. Y'all must have missed that?
Second I never get challenged? Guess that's because they know white is the superextremelyobscenelyfastest model?
And lastly, I bet the guy in the vette is still bragging about how he beat a Busa. I bet he even started a thread somewhere. :laugh:

Monstr I see your starting to enjoy the er uh Mexican flatlands.
I'll pass thru your ciudad and we can paseo junto :beerchug:

Back