Plastic Replacement

Gerald

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get a Suzuki Hayabusa parts list showing the plastic by name and part #s.I'll be needing the smaller pieces such as inner fairing plastic,ram air plastic and gauge surround plastic and a few other smaller pieces.I can find part #s for all the larger parts but finding the proper names for the smaller pieces w/ #'s has been a royal pain in the butt.

Probably the 2 easiest are the ones that Sage mentioned, but you may be able to get it from your Suz dealer also.

I did a search at both of those and they both mainly show info on the larger parts...I think I might have to order 1 of those Hayabusa Repair Manuals on CD that I've seen on Ebay.I'm thinking that might have what I'm looking for in better detail.Thanks anyways guys.

Welcome on board
smile.gif

Try out http://www.bikebandit.com ... their spares section has a lot of detailed drawings in it.

Also there is a tecnical manual, posted on this site... you might want to consider downloading it. Its huge (70+ MB) but worth the download
biggrin.gif

There are several board members that work for dealerships. I'm sure you could PM them with your needs also. Vmax1300 comes to mind.

Back