Planning a ride to California (Route 66), Houston, Phoenix and Mexico.

It was a question. You're supposed to tell the story. :laugh: What is going on here?

The shoes appear in one other photo too on the other side of the bike. Were there two pairs of shoes? Both sides? I have so many questions! :laugh::D:rolleyes:

Back up a little. He said he picked up a girl and had to rearrange his luggage. I wonder where he attached his bungees or straps over the nose.

Black And White Wow GIF by Laff

skirting details *

Last edited:
It was a question. You're supposed to tell the story. :laugh: What is going on here?

The shoes appear in one other photo too on the other side of the bike. Were there two pairs of shoes? Both sides? I have so many questions! :laugh::D:rolleyes:
Ok, ok...
As I was traveling, I had my girlfriend fly from Milwaukee to Las Vegas, we walked so much in vegas that she was uncomfortable with her shoes, so she ended up buying another pair, and since I was already packed, the shoes ended up on the side :lol:
But is Just 1 pair on the side, it just got move from 1 side to the other, I had to buy an extra helmet for her too, that ended up on the side also. :confused:

Back up a little. He said he picked up a girl and had to rearrange his luggage. I wonder where he attached his bungees or straps over the nose.
:D
Ok, ok... that bag have 4 hooks attached with bungees, I had to loop it around the mirror, 1 pair over the mirrors and the other pair under the mirrors, and attached all inside going across the dash, now I have the bungees and the hooks right in front of the speedometer. It's a little hard to see the speed, but I had to do it. I traveled from Vegas to Los Angeles like that, then moved the bag to the back seat once my girlfriend fly up back home.
But... I came across another problem with my luggage rack... and had to do the same thing again... I will post pictures

Last edited:
While I was taking some pictures in California, this couple that was passing by, stop to see and chat about the hayabusa, they were on vacations for 10 days and they said my bike was the only hayabusa they seen during their vacations, he have a hayabusa back home and was thrilled to see another one. They were really great people, I told them about the Org. Hopefully they join.
20240506_114348.jpg

20240506_114828.jpg

20240506_114834.jpg

20240506_114837.jpg

20240506_114428.jpg

FB_IMG_1715110858076.jpg

I’m waiting for the other story. ;)
Ok, ok...
It's confession time... I had a plan to get 2 traveling item together, had to track both, but I got them together, one it's been around for a while and then vanished, the other one took its place, it's old school and new school together. I'm currently traveling with both.

Let's see your pictures
@SSGT_B
@HayaWakened

While I was taking some pictures in California, this couple that was passing by, stop to see and chat about the hayabusa, they were on vacations for 10 days and they said my bike was the only hayabusa they seen during their vacations, he have a hayabusa back home and was thrilled to see another one. They were really great people, I told them about the Org. Hopefully they join.
View attachment 1682896

View attachment 1682897

View attachment 1682898

View attachment 1682899

View attachment 1682900

View attachment 1682903
That's serious dedication to a make and brand of motorcycle to get all those tattoos.....

My life is now complete! Many thanks to @Hayabusa4life for tracking down the elusive Toaster.
@SSGT_B Got Pie? Yes! With a couple slices of TOAST

IMG_0019.JPEG

IMG_0018.JPEG

My life is now complete! Many thanks to @Hayabusa4life for tracking down the elusive Toaster.
@SSGT_B Got Pie? Yes! With a couple slices of TOAST

View attachment 1682940

View attachment 1682941
The baton is a lot easier to transport around though.....

Good thing it was a toaster and not a TV....they were big and heavy in those days.....

Back