Pix from the Weekend

very nice pics.
I am always jealous of folks who:
A: live near mntns and hills
B: folks who live in an area where it can be nice down low and then be able to drive up into the snow for a bit.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing some great pics with us Scar. Wish we had a place like Chapparal Motorsports here in Phoenix.

So, an interesting weekend...

Friday, I went to Fun Bike Center...saw the January 2010 issue of Rider's Review, and in it, some familar (hoon) faces...

:whistle:

Row 1: Ken (Klatu848), Lamb
Row 2: Jeff (Wharthog3), Carlos (Carlsbadbusa)
Row 3: Scar, Jeff (Jdog)

(pic courtesy of Rider's Review Editor, Cal.)

hey where can i get a copy of that....need to start selling my autograph :thumbsup:

Nice pix bro! Nice pic in the magazine too:whistle:
You were in my neck of the woods as well. Chaparral is about 10 min from my pad.

That Patton museum is pretty cool. I stopped by there years ago.
Oh yeah, watch out for CHP to be hiding in the weeds near Chiriaco Summit. It is one of their favorite hiding places.
Be good, be safe, and if you can't be good, don't get caught!!:rulez:
Cheers, Ken

hey where can i get a copy of that....need to start selling my autograph :thumbsup:

They're distributed all over SoCal and Nevada and Arizonie; but if you can't find a copy, let me know. I'll grab one for you.

:beerchug:

Nice pix bro! Nice pic in the magazine too:whistle:
You were in my neck of the woods as well. Chaparral is about 10 min from my pad.

That Patton museum is pretty cool. I stopped by there years ago.
Oh yeah, watch out for CHP to be hiding in the weeds near Chiriaco Summit. It is one of their favorite hiding places.
Be good, be safe, and if you can't be good, don't get caught!!:rulez:
Cheers, Ken

I had no idea you lived that close to Chaparral, Ken.

Next time, you, Me, MikeU, BigFisch, Bubba, et al; Starbucks. Impromptu.

Back