Pitbull Trailer Restraints (No straps needed)

My though was when you used baxley, you just tied down the rear pegs and not the front end. But I guess, you do need to strap down the front end eventhoug you use baxley, correct?
When I hauled my bike on my truck, I used the strap down for the front and rear without using baxley and it held fine.
What's the point of using baxley?

No your thought is still correct. I just over did it because I run my truck like I run my bike and I just wanted to be extra careful.

Oh the point of the baxley is that it will lock down your front tire and hold the bike upright so you can load and tie the bike down by yourself.

You don't really need the handle bar strap at all it was overkill. All you should need it two straps holding the rear pegs down out and foward. I think the strap that holds the front tire in the chock is nice incase you hit one of those PA interestate potholes. I don't think the front tire would ever come out of the chock but my career revolves around seeing some crazy things. ???

Last edited:
I got it. Thanks for the info.... Ima need to haul my bike from louisiana to NC as soon as I get my fairing back from Phili.

Back