Pitbull Trailer Restraints (No straps needed)

BoosaRyder

Registered
These are nice!

F0075A-000LG.jpg

Motorcycle Trailer Restraint-Pit Bull Motorcycle Trailer Restraints

I see the bolt but if your tie downs are coming off the footpegs or somewhere else, do you really need to bolt the stand down?
Thanks,
Nick

i LOVE mine. plus they are very easy to move out of the way. Just spin 2 knobs, slide over and there out. Also loading is real easy. Slibe in the axle bar (goes all the way through the axle, not just pins) and roll back into the stand, then there is 2 locking clips that lock the axle bar to the stand and your in. I went all the way to the bash with 2 busa in them and not one problem, but great peace of mind.

3.JPG

guys, can you use the baxley chock on the back of your truck without mounting them to the ground? And use 2 straps on the rear pegs?

Yes, that is how the instructions read for the baxley. Place in the bed and use two straos pulling forward, out and down.:thumbsup:

Take a look at my baxley and a board I hurculined and modified.

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

You can call me paranoid but my bike will never be coming out of my truck

^^^
That looks awesome. Can you make one for me?? :laugh:
Do you think it will be safe if I just place the baxley on the bed of the truck without drilling the whole to the bed of the truck?

Yea it should be. I have seen Bigrod1300 do it before with his baxley.

FYI: I didn't drill any holes in my bed. Its just a piece of plywood that I have coated in Hurculiner. You could just get a piece of plywood the size of your bed tie the chock down to it so its easy to take in and out of your bed.

Last edited:
My though was when you used baxley, you just tied down the rear pegs and not the front end. But I guess, you do need to strap down the front end eventhoug you use baxley, correct?
When I hauled my bike on my truck, I used the strap down for the front and rear without using baxley and it held fine.
What's the point of using baxley?

I was at Putnam RacePark last weekend and probably half the enclosed trailers were using the pitbull rear setup.. racers really like them

Back