New Trailer for Me

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
6 x 12 + Vnose. Got to get some anti-skid down on the plywood and paint the sides. I'll fit the Pitbull Trailer Restraints when they come in and should be set. It will work fine for hauling the bikes to the track. Happy for the price paid.

Picture001.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Congrats Charlie, now I have to go out and buy one too? :poke:

Good looking trailer! Looks like you spent a bit extra for the motorcycle package and such! :beerchug: I wanted black but I figured white would stay cooler, look cleaner, and was a bit cheaper :laugh:

Im epoxy painting the floor of my trailer tomorrow, awesome weather so all should go well.

Congrats on the trailer! :thumbsup:

I still haven't decided on the epoxy or marine grade carpet? Mid sixtes here in Charleston tomorrow...looks like I'll be doing mine as well!

Good looking trailer! Looks like you spent a bit extra for the motorcycle package and such! :beerchug: I wanted black but I figured white would stay cooler, look cleaner, and was a bit cheaper :laugh:

Im epoxy painting the floor of my trailer tomorrow, awesome weather so all should go well.

Congrats on the trailer! :thumbsup:

Congrats, That is nice, I want one bad

I still haven't decided on the epoxy or marine grade carpet? Mid sixtes here in Charleston tomorrow...looks like I'll be doing mine as well!

Yeah i flirted with the idea of marine grade carpet.. I figured the carpet might get dirty alot though... I will be working in the trailer alot getting my tools and such. When it rains it gets pretty muddy around here so i think the carpet might be alot harder to keep clean... With the epoxy i can just buy a squeegee, put some soap water on the floor and clean it right up fast

Back