Pitbull stands

Onemanposse

Registered
I looked in the classified section and didn't have any luck. I don't know where else to post this so here goes.... I am looking to buy at least a pit bull rear stand preferably the one that works with spooled and non-spooled swingarms. If theres a Pitbullbull front fork stand out there. I'd be interested too.

I watched two people using the pitbull rear stand and in both cases they asked for help. Have never had that issue with my redline stand. Ian also sponsors this site, and just donated some very nice goodies to be raffled at the spring bash.

The pitbull rearstands are built very well and i never ran into an issue with needing help. As long as ur not rushing it, you dont "NEED" a second person.

I use Pit Bull stands and can do it by myself. You have to be pretty careful but you can do it. Hepls to put a block under the side stand to get it more vertical.

I tie a rope around the front brake lever to keep the bike from rolling. Didn't do it the first time and it fell off before I got it all the way up. Now it's an easy one man job.

I have set of Pitbull stands and been using it for years. Never had the need to get extra help.

Pitbull stands = STOUT

I have the front (newfront) and rear (spooled) Pitbulls. Both work great. As others have said, they are beefy.

I have both. My Redlines have casters on them (harder to get the bike on, but very convenient for rolling around the garage). The Pit Bull's I have for my track bike - VERY dependable zero issues. Either will do you well. Search Craigslist I got my pitbulls for over 50% off they are indestructable, and if you need them the parts are easy to get.

Back