Pink Intro

Hello!

My husband is sweet tea man and I ride with him on a regular basis. I love going on the dragon! I have been riding as a passanger for a little over 2 years now and love it. I was instantly addicted!

My username has history to it. Growing up, I never liked the color pink, until I lost a dear friend to aggressive breast cancer. I then learned that there were items for sale everywhere with proceeds that support breast cancer research. Now, I'm hooked on PINK!

I will forever be a passanger on a motorcycle... long story short, car wreck back in 2001 messed up my depth perception. Anyways, my seat and back rest have PINK kanji on them. My seat has my name and the Hayabusa logo on it and my back rest just has the busa logo on it.
busa008.jpg

Last edited:
I will forever be a passanger on a motorcycle... long story short, car wreck back in 2001 messed up my depth perception. Anyways, my seat and back rest have PINK kanji on them. My seat has my name and the Hayabusa logo on it and my back rest just has the busa logo on it.
busa008.jpg

Cool! :thumbsup:
So you will always have the Hayabusa Org. "Backing You Up" in more ways than one.:bowdown:
Bubba

Last edited:
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Great place to be!

Cancer doesn't always win!

Sorry for your loss; and thanks for sharing your story.

:welcome: to your new addiction, as long as you and sweet tea man are not in the same room on two different computers talking in the chat room, like another married couple i know, we will let ya stick around :laugh: I too am sorry for your loss

Back