Pingn FstazFk

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Did you get it ?
Chelle, if you're reading this I have one for you too.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129841092 -->

ya i got it.. listening to it right now.. Reminds me of something that would be a theme song for a starsky and hutch type of show! I like, thanks Ty. Music just isnt what it used to be for SURE! Only a true playa pimp would have some beats like that, I can see you cruisin the strip bumpin that, with all the ladies sayin..
laugh.gif

I got another one for VaBusa's Ho thread. I'll send it to ya.

You're gonna luv it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

There's some hoes in this house, there's some hoes in this house, there...... Ha! Thats great, need to hack the site and put that on the thread. That would be too funny!
laugh.gif

Perfect theme song, I must say ! I just emailed Cache to see if its possible to add to the Post ho thread.

SWEET!!!!!!! When my wife get's home from work imma play it real loud! She'll just LOVE that, haha
laugh.gif

Strange that you say that, when my wife came in from work yesterday that song started to play when she opened the door and we both just started rolln and jamn to the beat.  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129844615 -->

You need to add alil more Rhythm to the motion, Scotty. Somthing alil more like this  
laugh.gif

You need to add alil more Rhythm to the motion, Scotty. Somthing alil more like this
laugh.gif
Haha... that was just for the beginning of the song.. then once the beats hit... i'd be like this..

CLICK THE PICTURE ON THE LEFT!

<!--EDIT|fstAZfk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129847047 -->

Only in the privacy of your home while wearing your  spankex and flip flopz.  
laugh.gif

Easy way to the link

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129847766 -->

Back