Donating Member
Registered
:cheerleader:

This one's for you, bro!

Saturday's Pie.jpg

Saturday's Pie Shop (1).jpg

Saturday's Pie Shop (2).jpg

You SUCK! That looks scrumptious, yeah, I said it! Your killing me bro. :laugh:

I dont see any bugs, how can it be any good without extra protein..

You made me LOL, cold milk. :laugh: Where is the vanilla ice cream..............

For those that don't know, we took Scar to a 5 star Oklahoma restraunt and he is so cheap he brought some Cali fruit flies in a glass container and threw them in his tea so he could get free food... The waitress had never even seen that kind of bug before....

Cheapskate!

For those that don't know, we took Scar to a 5 star Oklahoma restraunt and he is so cheap he brought some Cali fruit flies in a glass container and threw them in his tea so he could get free food... The waitress had never even seen that kind of bug before....

Cheapskate!

:rofl: I wish we could have gotten her response on video, that was awesome! :laugh:

Cheapskate!

California...land of fruit(flie)s and nuts!:rofl:

And, for the record...the unidentified bug (which has since been named "Arnold Palmer") fell out of the bee-hive(ish) hair-do of "Flo" our Mel's Diner (ahem...five-star restaurant) waitress.

KISS MY GRITS!​

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(S)Mel's.jpg

Flo.jpg

man that looks good...

and those flies what can you say about em....

fly.jpg

Back